Chapter 25 [Part 1]

When we reached our bedroom, we went straight towards the bed. I pushed Cole down roughly onto the bed and straddled his waist.

"I like this side of you," Cole told me with a wink.

"Do you?" I asked with a flirtatious eyebrow raise.

"Oh yeah," Cole moaned as my lips met his neck but then I pulled away abruptly leaving Cole looking disappointed.

"Sorry," I apologised. "I want to ask you something,"

"Then ask me," Cole urged impatiently.

"Can I give you a love bite?" I'm sure I'm blushing after asking that.

"Sure you can. You didn't need to ask,"

"I did because some men aren't into having love bites from their lovers,"

Cole seemed to take that the wrong way. He rolled us over so that he was now straddling me, man he has some weight on him.

"Some men? Are you saying that you have given a love bite to someone else before you met me?" Cole asked in a hurt voice and his eyes returned to their original colour of black.

"No I haven't bitten any men," I said quickly and I pushed Cole gently because his weight was getting to me. Cole realised what I was doing so he got off of me but then wrapped his leg around mine and pushed his chest up against me so our faces were only an inch apart.

"Then how do you know that some men don't like love bites?"

"I read it somewhere," I explained.

"Where?" Cole had his eyebrow raised.

"Somewhere,"

To be honest it was from a guy's magazine that I had found in my Dad's work brief case many years ago when he was out. I don't know why Dad was reading a magazine like that when he and Mum have always been happily married. I don't know what made me read the magazine, I wished I hadn't because I read some pretty disgusting things in there that I will never forget.

"So I am the first man you will bite?" Cole asked with a gleam in his eyes that I had never seen before.

"Yes,"

"Good. I'm all yours to bite then my little lover," Cole told me. I was about to bite him but I had a question for him.

"It won't harm you in anyway will it?" I asked unsurely. A Vampire's venom is very lethal and I don't want to hurt Cole because then I could lose him but I never want that.

"Tegan are you worried that your love bite will hurt me?" Cole asked me with a smirk.

"Yes," I nodded my head.

"Don't be, I know for a fact that your venom won't kill me,"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Many Vampires have tried to kill me over the years but couldn't so they thought if they gave me a bite then their venom would poison me or something. Their venom had no effect on me in any way so it is 100% safe for you to give me a love bite Tegan, even a couple of love bites if you want to," Cole said the last part with a suggestive look.

"I might just do that," I leaned in close to Cole's neck before latching my fangs onto his skin without piercing it. Cole seemed to be enjoying it a lot from the moans coming out of his mouth so I did the same thing on the other side of his neck.

"Tegan," Cole moaned just as I pulled my mouth away to see my love bites on Cole's skin which I was very proud of.

"Will you give me a love bite now?" I asked.

"I don't think that you are ready for that yet," Cole disagreed.

"Why not?" I am so ready to have a love bite from him, why would he think I wasn't?

"Because if I bite you then some of my Demonic abilities will transfer to you which will make you half Demon," Cole explained.

"So?"

"What do you mean so?"

"That would be cool to be able to do what you can do, please bite me Cole," I begged.

"No Tegan. I won't bite you. One of us having Demonic abilities is more than enough. If you had capabilities like mine then we wouldn't work," Cole shuddered at the thought of us not working out.

"But then how will you give me a love bite?" I asked with annoyance.

"I can if I do what you did. If my fangs don't go in then I will leave a mark but I don't want to try that,"

"Just turn me into half a Demon, then you can give me a love bite without fear of turning me. You can't turn me again once I'm turned right?"

"I guess not but Tegan we're still getting to know each other, are you sure you want to be half like me?" Cole asked with a hint of uncertainty in his voice.

"Yes but maybe we should wait a while. I mean................ Liam is here, what if I can't control the new power I get and end up hurting him?"

"That's a good idea, we'll wait. Now where were we?" Cole asked with a lustful look into my eyes. I placed my lips on his to remind him and straddled him again.

"Now I remember," Cole told me before joining our lips again. The kiss was deepened by me and then with just a blink of an eye, I realised we were both naked.

"Cole," I groaned.

"How many times will I have to tell you not to do that?" I asked as I tried to cover myself up with my arms.

"Don't do that, your body is beautiful and you should never hide it from me," Cole moved my arms away and I hesitated before allowing Cole to kiss me again.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!