Chapter 33 [Part 1]

6 months later

Cole's pov

6 months have gone by really quickly, it is now the day before our wedding. I don't want a stag do, there's no need for one anyway. Tegan and I are already married and a stag do is a load of human crap. The groom to be has his mates who try to get him drunk and when he is, a stripper turns up then a picture of the two in a compromising position turns up on social media and the wedding is cancelled when the bride sees it. I have no interest in seeing a naked woman who isn't my mate.

Tegan doesn't seem to want a hen party either which I am happy about because it will be the same. I don't want my wife to see another man naked so she will be staying at her parents house until the wedding. I'm not happy about that, I'd rather have Tegan stay at home with me but once we are married again, Tegan will be with me for eternity.

"Tegan we're supernatural beings so why do we need to be apart tonight?" I asked as Tegan placed a small suitcase and a few boxes containing her dress and shoes for tomorrow by the front door.

"Because it's bad luck," Tegan told me as she began walking towards me.

"Tegan we aren't human so that human superstitious nonsense won't affect us and we are already married so it doesn't matter anyway where you stay,"

"I know but it would be good of me to spend the night with my family before I am all yours,"

I like the sound of Tegan being all mine but she already is mine.

"But you already are mine and I want you here with me," I put my arms around Tegan's waist and pulled her close to me.

"I want to be here too but I want to spend some time with my family because after today I won't be expected to visit them much,"

"Please stay,"

"I'm sorry babe, my family are expecting me and are looking forward to me staying over," Tegan apologised.

"What if you like it there and tomorrow decide not to marry me? What if you realise you don't love me anymore? I can't lose you Tegan, I love you so much," I told the beautiful woman in front of me.

"I know," Tegan mumbled as I pulled her to my chest. "But that won't happen, I love my family but I love you more, I always will. If I had to choose between you and them, I'd choose you every time,"

My heart ached with happiness after hearing those words.

"Tegan I don't expect you to choose me over them, they are your family. If you really had to choose, I wouldn't let you choose me. They are your family, they won't be here long and then you can be with me so you don't really have to choose between us,"

"What do you mean they won't be here long?" Tegan asked in confusion.

"They're human Tegan, they will die some day and then it'll just be the two of us,"

That will be sad for Tegan but it will be good for me because Tegan will be all mine, there will be no interruptions from Liam or her parents. I will no longer have to share Tegan with anyone of them and all her attention will be on me, us.

"They still have many years left Cole. Humans can live until they are in their eighties, some longer,"

"Yes but you can't be a part of their life until the end. You are a Vampire, soon we will have to leave here and move on,"