Chapter 24 [Part 1]

"Hey Cole," Liam called as I was in a lip lock with Tegan. I groaned as I reluctantly pulled my lips away from Tegan's. I can tell interruptions like this will be happening a lot in the following 2 weeks while Liam is here. I think I will ignore Liam to stop him calling.

"Cole you can't ignore my brother, he's calling for you," Tegan told me when she somehow managed to get away from my eager lips and immediately realised what I was up to.

"Hey," I whined and tried to pull her back towards me but Tegan only moved further away.

"Nope, not before you go and see what Liam wants," Tegan disagreed.

"Cole," Liam called again impatiently.

"Fine," I sighed. "But after I've seen what he wants I'm coming straight back so don't go anywhere ok?"

"Where would I go?"

"Exactly so you'll be waiting for me here like a good wife and mate should," I lowered my voice as I said the last part so Liam wouldn't hear.

"Whatever," Tegan rolled her eyes.

"Don't whatever me, I'm serious. I'll be back for you," I made clear before going to see what the little devil wanted.

"What do you want?" I asked.

Liam's blood's scent is coming back to me quickly. I couldn't smell it before while I was busy with Tegan. Ugh! When will I get used to this smell! I need to ask Tegan how she does it. How can she be around humans without any problems? It's like she is immune to their blood. That can't be natural can it? She's a Vampire and she should be craving their blood just as much as I am craving Liam's right now.

"I was wondering if you could play with me," Liam pointed to the video games.

"Look I don't think-" I began to say but was stopped by Liam.

"Please," Liam begged.

"Ok, one game but then I have to go. I have a lot of work to do before I go back to work," I explained. I couldn't say no with the way Liam was giving me the sad puppy eyes.

"You're going back to work?" Liam looked disappointed, I guess he likes me already.

"Yeah tomorrow," I lied.

Actually that's not a bad idea, if I am at work then I won't be near Liam for a couple of hours a day and won't be able to smell his blood so I won't hurt him in anyway. Yes. I'll let Tegan know. I know she won't be happy because I was planning on going back to work in a few weeks but tomorrow sounds better because of Liam being here and that will give the two siblings the time they need together after rarely seeing each other before Liam's accident.

I sat beside Liam and grabbed the free game controller and had a game with Liam before getting up.

"Stay for one more," Liam begged.

I agreed but ended up staying for many more rounds. Man! They are so addictive, we even played some games that Tegan won't approve of. It's not like Liam is a baby, he's 15 years old so he's old enough in my eyes and he is being supervised by an adult.