Chapter 16 [Part 1]

As soon as we got in the house, I was pinned against the wall by Cole.

"Cole what are you doing?" I asked in surprise but Cole didn't answer, he only looked at my lips hungrily before his lips crashed onto mine. Cole kissed me lovingly and I kissed him back.

After some time, Cole wanted his tongue in my mouth. He tried to get my mouth open with his but I kept my mouth shut firmly and Cole tried to slide his tongue in. That didn't work either and Cole pulled away with a sigh of frustration. I thought he'd given up but then he looked at me with determination before trying again. This time his hand went on my breast, Cole gave it a little squeeze. I wasn't expecting that, I gasped which allowed Cole to slip his tongue inside my mouth. Cole moved his tongue around my mouth as he kissed me and it occasionally met with mine. This is new to me, I've never had a French kiss before and it's not so bad. Then I felt something soft under me, I pulled away from the kiss to realise we were now on our bed. I slipped my sandals off and threw them on the floor, Cole did the same with his shoes.

"How did we get here?" I asked Cole. I don't remember coming up here. Cole had a smile on his face.

"Did you use your Demon abilities to get us here?" I asked Cole with a knowing look.

"Yes," Cole finally spoke.

"How? Tell me, I want to see,"

"Maybe later, I want to finish this first," Cole put his lips on mine again and deepened the kiss then pulled off his top to reveal his delicious looking 6 pack where I couldn't help but trail my hand up and down. After a couple of times of doing that, Cole grabbed my hand and moved it away from his stomach.

"If you tease me like that, we won't get very far," Cole mumbled against my cheek then removed his jeans hurriedly. He pulled me on top of him and our lips met once more.

After some time of making out, Cole pulled away and his eyes travelled down my body. He licked his lips in satisfaction, he must really like what he sees. Cole lay me down beside him and waved his hand over me. I wonder why he did that? I was about to ask but then I saw Cole looking at my body with the same hungry look as before. I looked down at myself and realised I was now naked. I covered my body the best I could with my arms before pulling the bed covers over me.

"Cole you can't do that," I said in embarrassment but Cole only chuckled before saying

"It's a bit too late now, I already have,"

"How could you Cole and without telling me?"

"I'm sorry. I won't do it again without telling you Tegan," Cole apologised as no more of my naked flesh could be seen.

"What's the point covering up when I've seen everything?" Cole asked but I didn't answer. I feel ashamed of being exposed so quickly like this.

"Can we continue?" Cole asked with eagerness after a minute of silence.

"I don't think I want to after the stunt you just pulled,"

"I said I was sorry, please," Cole begged and pulled me to him when I didn't answer before kissing me again.

"I'm sorry," Cole apologised every time he stopped.

A few minutes later, Cole looked at the bed covers wrapped around my body and then at me with pleading eyes. I hesitated for a minute before nodding my head.

Cole slowly removed the bed covers from around me to reveal my body. Cole positioned himself over me and put his lips on mine, his body lowered until his body was pressed tightly on mine. I could feel his eagerness on my leg and I wasn't surprised when Cole removed his boxers a second later.

Suddenly, Cole pulled away and took in my body while I did the same to his. Cole's body really is something to look at.

A few seconds later, my body filled with a sensation I knew I would never get enough of. Our movement matched each other's but I was left in disappointment when it was over. Ignoring that, I am happy to have consummated our marriage.

Cole's pov

An hour later, we were tangled together in the bed sheets after making love again. I can't describe how I feel at this moment, what happened was just out of this world and I'm looking forward to the many other times it will happen during our life together. Tegan and I are now mated for life but Tegan doesn't know that. Once a Demon chooses their life partner and have mated, there is no going back because the two people's souls are tied and have no choice but to be together until the end of time. They will never be happy with anyone else and if one of them should die, the other will not survive alone unless their marriage contract is terminated before the death but that has never happened.

Also now that we are mated, we won't be able to be apart for long periods of time and it will hurt too much, emotionally. Tegan will notice this soon and will begin asking questions. I'm dreading when the time comes to tell her, because it isn't mentioned in the marriage contract we signed. I could lose Tegan when that time comes, I hope she doesn't leave me because it will kill me if she did as I love her so much.

"Tegan?" I asked as I draped an arm around Tegan who in return lay her head on my chest.

"Yes?" Tegan asked. I can feel her breath on my chest as she speaks, it is quite ticklish but I don't mind. I am too happy to be so close to my wife.

"Now that our marriage is valid, I was thinking......... Maybe we could have a proper wedding ceremony with guests and everything," I suggested with hope. I want to show the whole world Tegan is my wife and isn't to be messed with or else.

"That sounds good. I mean we only signed some papers and we were immediately married,"

"So you agree? I'm glad because I get to show all supernatural beings that you're mine and you can't be touched by anyone but me," I possessively pulled Tegan as close as was possible to my chest. I thought she would be a little scared of my possessiveness but she seems to like it and has snuggled herself into my chest. I put my other arm around her which now had her trapped against me.

"I wouldn't want to be touched by anyone but you," Tegan told me.

"Really?" I asked happily.

"Really," Tegan confirmed with a blush, aww. "I love you,"

"I love you more," I told Tegan before pressing my lips against hers.

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me for more updates!