Chapter 36 [Part 1]

A month later

After our honeymoon, we were back home after having the most amazing honeymoon I could ever have dreamt of. The most memorable moment was when we were out on the beach.

Flashback

"Tegan our honeymoon is almost over and we haven't been to the beach yet, do you want to go now?" Cole asked me a few days ago.

"Sure," I agreed. I wanted to walk along the beach with Cole but we were so busy doing other things. There was so much to do in Spain and I did things I'd never done before like Mountain climbing. That was pretty daunting but I was ok because Cole was with me and he knew what he was doing. We also spent a lot of time in the hotel room which was what the honeymoon was mainly about.

We were only in our underwear and put some clothes on, we didn't wear clothes in the hotel room because it was too hot even with the air conditioning on. When I was dressed in shorts and a tank top, we headed out of the hotel, hand in hand onto the beach that we could see through the hotel room window.

When we reached the beach, we slipped off our summer sandals and walked bare foot, that was not a good idea because the sand was boiling hot and was burning our feet. I quickly led Cole to the edge where the sand was wet to cool our feet.

"That's better," I relaxed as my feet cooled down. "Cole te amo, thanks for bringing me to Spain for our honeymoon," I thanked Cole. Te amo was the only Spanish word I had learnt from the entire trip because Cole said it to me everyday.

"I love you too babe and you're welcome," Cole replied.

"It's getting hot do you want to find some shade?" I asked as it began to get hot again. That's how it was, the weather went from cool to a heatwave within seconds. I couldn't wait to get home and have normal weather. A holiday in Spain is great but I think a month is too much.

"Yeah," Cole agreed, a few minutes later we were sitting on the sand in some shade, but it wasn't to last long because it moved to another spot.

"Ugh this is ridiculous! Let's go get a sundae or something," I told Cole," I put my sandals back on as we made our way to the sundae shop. It was cool in there, Cole ordered us a sundae which we would share because the size of a single sundae was too much for once person, there was no way I would have been able to finish it on my own. It was a chocolate and mint sundae and cooled us down very much. When we were done eating we made our way back to the hotel. As we were walking, I was whistled at by a bunch of human guys who looked English, whistling at me infuriated Cole and he had to have a go at them.

"What do you think you are doing? Cole demanded.

"Whatever we want," one of them replied smugly. He didn't look scared of Cole at all. It's good to see that no one in Spain looks frightened of Cole like back home. I got a feeling of Deja vu and it took me back to the time when we went to the park and those boys were hooting while Cole and I shared a kiss.

Cole had disguised his eye colour for this trip but at that moment Cole's eyes were returning to their natural colour slowly and I knew it was going to kick off.

"That's my wife you're perving on," Cole spat at the one to the right of the smug one. He was blatantly ogling my body from head to toe, it was creeping me out and Cole could see that because he was glaring at him. If he knew what Cole was capable of, he wouldn't have done that but he soon found out.