Chapter 1: Meeting a Creep!

Introduction: This is Ally she is 16 years old and lives with her father, her mom is in Africa and her parents are divorced. Anyways for popularity she is in the middle of things.(P.s she hasn't met Austin yet.)

This is Austin he's 16 and lives with his mom and dad they own a mattress store. for popularity he's at the very top of everyone and he notices two people that doesn't know he exist(P.S he thinks they are ignoring him) so he following them. Also his friend Dez doesn't even know about him following the girls.

And last Trish and Dez are both 16 too. Trish knew ally since kindergarten and hangout with her mostly everyday, but not when she interviewing for jobs. Dez is the same, but only Austin and doesn't look for jobs. He also lives with both of his parents and Trish lives with both of her parents too. Story now beginning!

Ally:" Hey Trish I think we're being followed." Ally said in a strange way.

Trish:" Your being silly it just might be customers coming to the store."

Ally sighed in relief and said:" Maybe I'm just over thinking things in my head or getting the chills out here."

*****They are at Sonic Boom*******

Ally  goes to her spot near the cash register and talks to trish for awhile until Austin comes in and walks to....