Chapter 2: The Ally attack!

LAST TIME: Ally was at the cash register and was talking to Trish then Austin came in.

THIS TIME:

Austin approaches them and says:" Hello." Trying to make it sound cool, but messes up and coughs since he got dust in his mouth.

Then Ally leans up and says confused:" Well hello....um...Joe? Wait yeah? No no that not right i give up who are you?"

" Seriously. Does she even know who i am?' Austin says pointing to Trish.

Trish leans up form the counter and said:" No! But answer her question who are YOU!" She said with a little anger.

Austin backs up a little:" I'm Austin and you are?"

Trish:" How do you expect us to tell some random guy our name. You know there's perverts out there. So NO. We are not going to give you our name."

Ally smiles a little:" I'm Ally and this is Trish."

Austin's Pov:

Wow  that was a little rough because of Trish, but Ally seems nicer then her.

End Of Pov

Ally:" So what are you doing here Austin?"  She said in a relaxing voice making austin daydream about pancakes for a second, but Ally didn't notice. 

Austin:".....wait what did you say?"

Trish getting more angry:" She said WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE! Oh and are you new to the school.  Also bye Ally I have to GO, see you tomorrow." Hugs Ally and kicks on his shin and then leaves.

Ally:"Sorry about Trish she had a rough day."

Austin:" Oh ok. I'm here because........ummm.......well."

Ally:" Well what?" She thinks for a minute then says," Wait a minute your the person i thought that's was following Trish and I is it true Austin!" Ally said walking up to him with anger in her eyes. Like furious eyes of red that was in her eyes.

Austin's Pov:

Oh no she found out that quick. Ok Austin think fast do something NOW BEFORE SHE KICKS YOU OUT SO DO SOMETHING!

End Of Pov

Austin quick kisses Ally.

Ally shocked and pulls away as fast as she can and kicks him in the balls and says:" Austin all i was looking for was an awswer i was GETTING A LITTLE ANGERY, BUT NOT LIKE KICK YOU OUT OF THE STORE ANGRY! SO MAYBE I MIGHT KICK YOU OUT NOOW!" She said yelling at him with all her anger which she had never done before.

Austin scared out of his mind and said frighten:" The only reason I was following you is because you and Trish are always ignoring me." He said holding his crouch on the ground because of his balls hurting.

Ally had calmed down and said:" That's all you had to say, but trish and I weren't ignoring you it just we never new you exist until now."

Austin got up and :" REALLY thats all i had to say? And you didn't know I existed! WOW! That's a shocker because I'm not new or anything I'm the popular kid in school out of everyone."

Ally's Pov:

I hope he's different then all the popular people. Man I'm still angry that he thought kissing me would calm me down! I got to admit he's a good kisser, BUT i like some else which is Dallas, BUT NOT HIM I thought he was ok until now.

End Of Pov