Chapter 16: Ally!!

☆☆☆☆ 20 minutes Later ☆☆☆☆

Austin getting something in mind:" Doesn't ally hate when people touch her book?"

Trish smiles:" Yeah! We'll say that were touching her book."

Austin:" Hey Trish, isn't touching Ally's book fun?" He said in front of Ally.

Ally wakes up:" DON'T TOUCH MY BOOK." She said as sat up since they layed her down on the floor.

Austin smiles:" Your finally awake we were worried sick. We almost thought the worst."

Ally confused:" I'm sorry, but who are you?"

Trish:" Do you know who I am?"

Ally:" I think trish one of my best friends?"

Trish:" Yes I'm Trish, but your BFF and you do my homework. And other things."

Austin:" Trish can I talk to you in private?" Trish and Austin walk from the staircase and to the piano.

Austin whispers a little mad:" Why are you lying to her?!"

Trish smirks:" Well we can make Ally the way we want to. And she might forget about what she did when she remembers. So are you in?"

Austin thinks for A LONG time about what she said then says:" Sure, but let's make a schedule though so we don't fight over her. And keep dez out of this so he doesn't blow our cover."

Trish smirks bigger:" Ok sweet your in."

Ally walks over and say:" Trish who is he?" She said pointing to Austin.

Austin smiles:" I'm Austin your............. boyfriend." He said hesitant

Ally:" Really?" She said bummed.

Austin:" Wait why are you bummed about that?" He said confused.

Ally laughs while saying:" To see your reaction. And it hilarious."

Trish:" I'm going to sleep." She heads upstairs.

Auslly:" Goodnight Trish."

Ally:" You what this mean.....................Be quiet." Ally and Austin sit on the piano bench.

Austin:" Hey Ally how do you feel?"

Ally:" I need to use the bathroom." She gets up and goes to the bathroom.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Read further if you want a spolider about ally. And don't if you don't. So HAVE A PEACEYPANCAKE Day.

Keep going