Chapter 18: Why?!

In the hospital

Ally's Pov

Ally:" DOCTOR!" Instead a nurse comes in.

Jeana:" What's wrong?"

Ally:" There's some thing on my body?"

Jeana:" What do you mean?"

Ally:" Like a bug or something!"

Jeana:" Ok let me check!" She looks around her back, neck, then head. She finds something. She pulls it out.

Jeana:" Here!" She hands it to me. And then she leaves. I look at it. It had a camera and a mic. It was not very thick. It was glass. And so I broke it.

Ally:" This is a button! Then is where's the real one?" I say to myself. The button is a button you can press. I'm kinda scare of what it does. So I don't press it.

Austin comes in:" Hey Als!"

Ally:" Hey Austin!  So when am I getting out of here?"

Austin:" Today!" He said with a bright smiles.

Ally groans:" Ugh, but I like it here there's Tv. Plus soft, comfy, and fluffy pillows with a extremely soft bed! And on top of that servants!" I realized I said that myself! Darn it I should of said Austin I don't love you and I can't control my action o r what I say. Would that be to mean? Nah!

Austin eyes widen:" Ally! Your making me want to hurt myself so I can be where you are!" He chuckles.

Ally:" You dimwit!  Don't touch that!" STACY! Ugh you can't you tell. She probably talking to dez.

Austin:" Don't touch what?"

Ally:" Austie baby Dez and I where talking! I mean Don't touch.......my book? Yeah my book."

Austin:" Ally you book is not here. And where is dez?"

Ally:" He's at his aunt's house!" Really stacy that's all you can say. You could said that he went to Mini's.

Austin:" Oh um...ok. Well aren't gonna get ready to leave."

Ally:" Ok." NO NO NO NO NO! AWE. I did it. I started to get change infront of him!

Austin:" Sorry I'll be going." He quickly leaves. Thanks for leaving. If he didn't I would be so embarrassed. I walk out. Then I sign out at the desk. The we get to sonic boom.

End Of Pov

Austin:" Ally you alright?"

Ally:" Yep! Better than ever."

Austin's Pov

Ok. Somethings up. How did she know dez? I thought she forgot mostly everthing. Maybe she remembers! Oh no!

Austin:" Ally I'm going back to the hospital. Ok! You know I usually do that, right."

Ally:" Ok. Yea I'm starring to remember you going to the hospital every day." First I don't do that. How can she remember something I never did!

Austin:" Bye." I leave. Then I hear her say something.

Ally:" If only knew." Knew what? I actually left h home. Ally is keeping secrets from me. Why?

End Of Pov

Ally's Pov

I finally said something and he wasn't with me. Why did he tell me (Stacy) that he usually goes to the hospital. That's a total lie! He's suspicious. Now I sound suspicious. Why?! I guess stacy went to sleep. Since I can do want I want to do.  I better head to Austin's house and explain. Wait what about that button. So I get it out and press that button I had earlier and I felt a vibration. It felt so good. I'm nasty though. It was in one place I wish it wasn't. Up my Vajay jay. I pressed it one more time. Hey it felt good. I ran home and to my bedroom. I pulled down my jeans. Got a glove on for my hand which I was going to grab it with. Then took my underwear. I shove my hands up. It hurt then felt good. I found it and grab it. Then I heard a voice. Dang it! I dropped the device. I look at the person.

?????:" Ally?" It was my dad! Uh no!

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What will her dad say? How will ally react? Where's Austin? How come Stacy all of a sudden get quiet?

Those will be answered in the next chapter. Vote or comment. Or both!

Well bye!

Thanks for reading!

Have a PEACEYPANCAKE DAY!  ♥