Chapter 20: Crying Session

Dear readers you are to need a knife after you read this chapter. HINT it involves Stacy and knifes!

###############################

Ally's Pov

MY room is filled with anguishing of sadness! I'M MAD and sad! It hurts to know your best friend hates you! Plus partner! I thought he could trust me. BELIEVE ME! BUT seem like he can't! Ugh was does the hard part of the world have to be on me. Like don't you ever feel like that the world is out to get YOU! Well I do! I'm never taking a foot outside my room! I do have bathroom connect to my bedroom so HA! I'll even take online classes! JUST SO AUSTIN COULD NEVER SEE MY LYING FACE AGAIN! Cause i know he doesn't want to see me after what happened! And I'm perfectly fine if he doesn't! And i know I'm over reacting! IT JUST I DO THAT LOT! OK DON'T JUDGE ME! I know some of you at least once say you'll never talk to someone again, but then a few days later your talking to them! I know the fight Austin and I got in we'll never even look at each other the same again! See I wont be able to see him because i'll be growing old in my bedroom away from humanity! So we wont even look at each other! Trish is REALLY REALLY mad at me! Like i think she turned into a demon cuz i saw fire in her eyes! The reason why she is mad cause I hurt Austin! She's now caring cause she likes him! I didn't try to hurt him, but I'm more hurt than I'll ever be! IF ONLY HE HAD LISTEN TO ME! SEE NOW YOUR SEEING MY BAD SIDE! I'm going to miss his cheerfulness and bright and positive mood! I'll also miss how we both sound so good together as we sang. He always gave the warmest hugs and smiles! I guess this is the end of Austin & Ally. It was good to be Austin song writer and getting my songs hear, but looks like I'm on my now. And yes I got over my stupid fear! So just Ally! And if Trish ever forgive me then I'll have to be my own manger! See this is my sad side. Ok brain (You) I'll tell you what exactly and I mean exactly what happen!

# Flashback #

Ally was walking while she took the short was to Austin's house! She was in the forest while the sunset was setting! She came across a cute little puppy! The puppy was a Golden Retriever! It had fluffy fur and a cute small black nose. With dark brown eyes. It had brown and white with tan colors.

Ally bent over a little:" Come here puppy. Come here!" She said while patting her thighs. The puppy came a bit closer, but shaking of fright!

Ally didn't want to scare it more so she stayed where she was and said:" It's alright! I wont hurt you. Come here." The puppy started running of joy to Ally, but then it stopped and barked in pain.It got stopped my a dark figure. The dark figure had quickly stopped the puppy and sliced its neck open. Only leave it there to die slowly in pain. The blood slowly oozed out the dogs neck! The dog cried and cried as it tried to get up! When it did get up it fell back down in pain and whimpered. Ally's eyes filled with tears as she started to go over to the puppy. The dark figure had stopped her by putting its hands on her.

Dark figure:" If you tell anyone! This is what will happen to Austin!" Ally turned back, but it wasn't there. Ally went back to the puppy and the puppy was DEAD! She cried as she ran to Austin's house. By time she got there she sucked it up quickly! BUT the pain and sadness was still there. Later on when she walked back she had named the dog, It's name was Spirit and she buried Spirit. She left a stick there so when she came back to put the stone down she'll know where the dog was. She said a few words to the dog and left.

# End Of Flashback#

I know the figure was Stacy. I recognized her voice. I already got Spirit her stone. Yup it was a girl! Now that I'm think i wonder ............. why was Stacy there in first place?

**********************************

Dun Dun Dun!

Well bye!

Have a PEACEYPANCAKE DAY!

Thanks for reading!

Check out the video! If you see closely when auslly are kissing Austin raise his thumb like bingo or Oh yeah. I'M LEAVING MY STORIES! Today is my last day writing any of my stories! Sorry everyone :'(. Keep on going and have a PEACEYPANCAKE DAY!