Chapter 11: More goes on!

Last Time: Ally ask Austin  when he started Loving her!

This time:

Austin:" You remember the day we met. Well it was after that day and I thought I was just sleepy then i thought real hard! And when i thought again and realized the day after that I LOVE YOU!"

Ally:" Wow Austin you beat me to the punch! I started 'liking' you two days ago, but i'm still not sure."

Austin:" I guess I did. Oh ally will you be my girlfriend?"

Ally:" Uh.....no."

Austin:" Why not?"

Ally:" Well you got to show it. And i need some time to figure out if i 'like' you."

Austin say in a high pitched voice:" Pffft! I knew that of course." He said nervously.

Ally sees what time it is:" Well i've got to go to Sonic Boom for my shift!'

Austin:" I'm going with you!"

Ally:" Fine, but your sitting in the back seat of my car."

Austin:" Awe, but -." Ally cuts him off.

Ally:" No buts."

Austin uses his puppy dog face and says:" Ok Ally." He said having his arm crossed to show her his disapproval. They get in Ally'scar and leave to Sonic Boom.

**********Trish at Sonic Boom*******

Trish's Pov

Man when is Austin getting here! He usually hangs out here! I've been standing here for TWO FREAKING HOURS! What could he possible be doing!? Ally and Austin walk in!

Trish:" Aus- I mean Ally! Your finally here!"

Ally confused:" I didn't know you were waiting for me. Cause I didn't get your text or call if you did those?" Why didn't I think of that Austin would of gotten her much faster! Now i'll try covering it up what ally said.

Trish:" Your right I didn't. I must of forgot. Oh can I talk to you in private about some thing?"

Ally:" Ok Trish. Lets talk upstairs."

So I said ok and we walked up the stairs. I started to get nervous and Ally and I sat down.

Ally:" So what did you to tell me in private?" Ok here goes nothing. End Of Pov.

****Downstairs with Austin******

Austin's Pov

I wonder what's going on up there. Wait a sec! Why is Dez here I thought he said he was going to visit his aunt for the weekend? So I walk up yo Dez.

Dez nervously says:" Hey do me on favor! Please don't yell at me?" He said a little shaky.

Austin:" Sure I can do! If you tell me why you lied to me your best friend!?" I said a little annoyed by him lying to me especially!

Dez:" Well....I can tell you like Trish, but......I didn't want you to getting my way! By me trying to get you and Trish together. Cause Trish likes you! And since you been acting strange in a lovey way I can tell you like her!" I was surprised what Dez said!

Austin:" Dez! Why would you do that! You don't know If i like Trish! Plus I love Ally and Ally knows that! She is not sure if she likes me or even the littlest bit LOVE ME!"

Dez:" Oh really Ally, that's a shocker! I'm so so sorry I didn't know. You know how I am thought! Anyways now it's to late tell now because I told Trish." Oh my! Once he said that last sentence I felt like strangling him! My fists tighten and I start to fill up with rage! I just backed away from and to keep him safe from me and just stood there looking at him with my attitude of disapproval and anger.

Austin:"WHAT YOU DIDN'T! Oops I mean you didn't even ask me even a bit before entering my love life! You know!" I just couldn't believe he would do this. He knows how i get when he does that!

Dez:"It was kinda not and kinda was because I was mostly in Trish's love life." He's got a point there. End Of Pov.

******With Trish and Ally******

Ally:" Wait hold up there so your angry at Austin and you like him though?"

Trish:" Yeah. So Ally you've been hanging out with him whats been going on?"

Ally:" Trish don't I don't want you to get angry at me!" She explains what happened earlier.

Trish angry and stands up:" WHAT! WHY WOULD YOU TELL ME A LIE LIKE THAT! WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE A LITTLE TRUTH! THEN HAVE THE REST OF THE LIE TO TRY TO RUB IN MY FACE ALLY!"

Ally:" Its the all the truth and I'm NOT TRYING TO RUB IT IN YOUR FACE!"

Trish:" Yeah right Ally." Trish leaves downstairs and Ally chases after her and Ally stops and just lets her run off!

Austin:" Hey Trish is everything ok?"

Trish looks at Ally then Austin:" No not everything is ok BECAUSE YOU WERE FOLLOWING ME ALSO ally AND THEN YOU TRY SAYING THAT IN FRONT OF MY FACE!!!!!!" Then she pretend to cry to rub it in Ally's face, but Ally doesn't care.

Austin eyes widen a bit:" That one blew up in my face. Hey Trish its alright just stop yelling?" He said unsure of what to say. Ally secretly leaves somewhere.  Austin quickly kisses Trish because didn't know what to do, but was scared he would hurt. Trish kisses back and Austin tries to let go, but Trish pulls him in. He pushes on pressure point and she falls asleep and lands on Nelson. Austin and Dez run so no one would notice it was them. And Nelson crawled out under from Trish and was breathing hard since he got no air. When he got out he ran out the store!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Have PeaceyPancake DAY! Peace out!