Chapter 15: WE'RE STUCK?!

Last time: Austin was giving Ally a hard time just so he could sit in the front seat. Which he won and said he would stop bugging her.

This time:

They arrive at Austin's house.

Austin says before getting out:" Hey Ally could you go back to Sonic Boom because I think Trish is still there past out. Oh and Goodnight." He gives her a hug and kiss on the cheek goodnight. And then exit the car to his house.

******At Sonic Boom******

Trish is still passed and then Ally walks in and sees Trish. So she gets down slaps her to wake up, but fails. So she mentions money amd Trish woke up.

Trish sits up with a very confused face:" How did it get so late? Where's Austin? How did I get on the floor?!"

Ally:" Well the moon moves around the earth amd earth rotates in time it turns night. Also Austin is at home. The store is closed. Austin must of kiss you since you freaked out on him amd he want to clam you down. Knowing how you like him you must of kiss back. Then he stopped and then tried letting go. But you held on to him. Until he had to resort to  hitting your pressure point so that what I think since your on the floor. Or fell asleep. I'm pretty sure you didn't fall asleep since he said you were here so yeah."

Trish:" I thinks someone was on my back cuz it strange. Actually I think I remember the kissing and pressure point."

Ally looksb at her phone since it vibrated:" Oh no." And keep reading about the report of the weather.

Trish says:" Wow its snowing pretty hard out there. We should get going."

Ally:" Trish, the weather forcast says to stay inside or you'll get blown away in the blizzard. And they're serious they said severe winds and that you need to have things charged up, Blankets to keep warm, and food. And they said since the winds are heavy you'll have to prepare cuz there's going to be a power outage. And Just to be in a building."

Trish:" What does that mean were stuck in here without any food or blankets?!"

Ally:" I was prepared if this happen. So before I came here I pick up a few thing to drop off here and to use if this happened. And it did so I got blankets food!"

Trish lets out a sigh of relief:" Ally your a life saver."

Ally:" I'm not because I couldn't save my grandmother." She kinds joked.

Trish:" Ally you know what I mean." She said with a little laugh. Amd gave Ally a playfull push and Ally laughed a bit too.

Trish shocked:" AUSTIN!?"

Ally confused:" What do you mean?"

Trish stands up:" He at the door." She said as she point to the door. Austin was hold tight grip at the door which was locked. He had fear in his eyes. His lips were almost blue! He tons of snow layered with snow making him look brighy white. He most had that snow storm on his legs. He was shivering. He didn't have much force in trying to open the door. Since he was freezing. You could see his body shake more and more as snow pile on him. And the snow and wind was loosing his grip each min my him getting num by the coldness. His hands were beating red (A/N If you stick an ice cube on you hand it will start turning red) like a tomato. As Ally quickly hustle to the door and pulled him in from the strong winds of snow. Trish went and got a blanket and gave it to him.

Ally:" Dez better not be the next one to show up at that door. Anyways I thought I dropped you off at your house."

Austin looks up at her and shivers a bit:" Well y-you did. I r-re-realized I need t-to g-g-et -." Ally cuts him off and hugs him.

Ally:" Tell me once your all warm. I hate seeing you like this." She kissed his soft, but cold cheek. She really didn't care if was burning hot as the sun or freezing cold as dry ice. Austin face lite up with warmth as he blushed. He just couldn't help it to smile as well. They both held each other in each others arm. With comfort coming forming long held hug. Ally was so warm from her butterflies and bees. She didn't feel coldness as his cold skin brush up against her warm body as they hugged. With their body presses together it brought tons of heat and butterflies to each other. They were smiling like fools. Ally just sat on his lap hugging him tightly. Trish was standing just admiring their close relationship as friends which she wish she had with someone. A few minutes later Austin body was all warm. Since he also had birds and loins roar threw his body. He just loved Ally. Ally didn't want to let, but she needed answers. Austin wasn't ready to let go either. Everyone know you have to let go some times. So they let go. Ally gave him a look saying she now wanted the question answered.

Austin reach deeply in Allys eyes and said:" You did drop me off, but I realized I need a shovel. So I went out to my garage and I was quiclly blown away by the wind to act quickly and grab hold of something. I was scared I was going to die cuz things were flying. And once I got hold of something thing it was here. I was kinda happy that you were here and that I ended up here."

Ally:" Looks like luck came your way. I'm glad your okay. Just next time stay in your house." She chuckled. Trish and Austin chuckled to.

Austin looks around:" There's two problems."

Ally:" What that?"

Austin:" There's no fo-." Trish stops him by talking.

Trish shook her head and said:" Ally's got that covered."

Austin:" Ok um......well.......ok. How bout locking....up?"

Trish sings:" Covered!"

Austin:" Any you need help with?"

Ally and Trish:" Nope!"

Austin:" Ok." Hs breathes.

Ally:" Well I'm going upstairs to get something and Trish are discussion from ealier will remain." Shs goes upstairs.

Trish fidgets with her finger while looking in Austin's eyes:" Hey Austin I wondering if you would go out sometime?" She said nervously on waiting.

Austin scratches the back of his neck:" Trish I don't know I was kinda........um......hoping that......Ally would ask."

Trish tries to save what she said:" No Ally was wondering if you would like to go out. She was to nervous to ask you in person so she azked me to do it. And if you see I messed up the words." She while dying inside a bit. The reasons she wasn't so heart broken is because she like SOMEONE ELSE.

Austin said half excited and half curious:" Really, did she say that, Trish?"

Trish:" Of course she said that.....to....me." Ally comes down the stairs aith ashes on her and then coughs a whole bunch of ash out her mouth.

Ally says while swiping the ash away infront of her sight:" Whoa maybe I should rest." Pass out and Austin and Trish catch her. Trish tries to wake her up by slapping her, putting snow on her face, and mentioning Austin's name. Didn't work. Austin tried shaking her. Didn't work.

Trish worried:" She might be conscious. Or in a coma."

Austin a bit mad:" She MIGHT so were not sure. I don't have any thing in mind to wake her up."

Trish sighs:" Neither do I."

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

What will they think of?

Does anyone know why Rydel nickname is delly?

♥I think because she like dez and ally and it makes Delly. Not completely sure.♥

I hope you have a PEACEYPANCAKE DAY. Unless you hate or dislike PANCAKES.