Chapter 13: Made it back!

Ally and Austin track the track to Dez who was looking around. Ally grabbed Dez and used her car keys to track the sound to find her way back. They did make I it to her car. 

Austin:" How did you do that?" He said fascinated by how she found them.

Ally:" Aren't you cold so get in the car or are you walking home?"

Austin and Dez quickly responded:" The car!" As they rushed into Allys backseat! Then Ally gets in.

Dez:" Ah nice and warm." As he sat in the backseat and put his hand to the closest heater to him. Austin did the same.

Austin:" Now can you answer my question?"

Ally:" Yes, I saw you guys wondering around and then the blizzard got bad so I couldn't see you. So I trackn your bacon smell and kinda visualized and heard my way back to the car." Ally said while driving.

Austin:" How did youn learn that?"

Dez:" Duh its her natural instincts."

Ally:" Actually that's right."

Austin:" Dez how do you know that?"

Dez:" Cause me and Ally g-." Ally cuts him off.

Ally:" Dez this is your house, bye dez."

Dez:" Bye Ally, bye Austin see you people later."

Austin:" Wait why did you say people instead of guys?"

Dez smiles:" Well I get to sound smart this time. Well little Austin, Ally is not a guy, but you are duh." As he said getting out of the car. Then he left.

××××××××××××××××××××××××

Sorry really rits short, but its something!