Chapter 24: He's back in my life!

Trish's Pov

So right now I'm going to pick up Ally! She told me she wanted to stay there, but it would be so boring without my best friend. I get to the place and I see them take Ally out her sell. Ally looks so different! Under eyes have dark shades and are bagged. Her seem a bit red. She was growling the whole way here to where I'm standing! I she her face lighten a bit (very tiny) when she sees me. It was so tiny that it just was her eyes the open up a bit wider. Ally's nails were long and sharp! Ally and I head to the car.

Ally: " Trish why couldn't you just leave there forever!" She complained.

Trish: " Who would I have to talk to? Who would I have as a best friend to be there for me? Yea I know families are nice and all, but Ally your my best friend! Best friends help each other! I know you didn't try to kill someone unless they attacked you." I explain.

Ally sighs: " Yea I know Trish, but I wanted to murder someone! They weren't trying to attack me or at all. They did something to me quite a few times! And when I was killing them I felt thrilling excitement and happiness. I wanted to kill them over and over. I cut of there face and played with it. Like it was a mask! I was laughing in such enjoyment! That's why I show the police I killed them. It's like my dark side is raising!!" She explains to me.

Trish: " It's so hard for me to believe you killed Dez!"

Ally eyes widen: " I never killed Dez!" WHAT?! Then who did she kill?

Trish: " Who kill, then?"

Ally smiles evilly: " Stacy!" She laughs.

Trish: " Oh! So you killed her!" Ally nods yes.

Trish: " For one time you kill someone I think it's totally right." I laugh.

Ally: " No Trish it was wrong to ever do that! Something came over me! Anyways can I get on some better clothes. I miss my clothes!"

Trish gaps: " You miss your clothes, BUT me!" I say sound to be hurt.

Ally roles her eyes: " Oh shut up!" We then drive to the mall. I suggested that we go to the mall. Ally just wanted to go home. I don't want her to face her worried/pissed father yet!

End Of Pov

Ally's Pov

So now me and Trish arrive at the mall. I told her I was hungry! She understood that quickly because I practically shouted it! We then go to the food court. And got some Mexican food. Your probably think that you could go for some right now! (A/N I am! XD)

Trish: " Tell me about prison life. And I'm kinda shock I'm asking you about it. I though you would be ask me about it one day!"

Ally laughs: " I know!"

Trish: " So what really happen there?"

Ally thinks then says: " Nothing really. It's like staying in a cage! And school! Cause there's a time where eat. No learning of course. And after eating go outside and just do whatever permitted. No father then the fences! Cause if you even touch the fence you get shocked! There electric! They have everything schedule out for everyone!"

Trish nods: " Hm?" She eats more of her taco. I do to until I'm finishes with all four!

Ally: " Well I'm going to go throw this away!" Get up and throw away my trash. I run back to Trish. I could tell she was thinking about something. Something none other then me. That's all I could guess!

Trish looks at me: " Ally do ever think we're ever going to see Dez again?"

Ally: " Trish why do ask? You like him?!" I ask excitedly!

Trish: " Cause there's something tell he's alive. It like you feel his presents. AND THERE'S NO WAY I'LL EVER LIKE DEZ!" She kinda yells. I laugh at her. The took a deep breath before speaking up.

Ally:" Trish you have to understand stand. They never found his body."

Trish:" Hey at least Austin still here."

Ally:" He hates my guts."

Trish:" I got over it. I'm sure he did to."

Ally:" He could be anywhere!"

Trish sighs: " We'll meet back her at Five! Cause I know you want to check out the music store before anything!"

Ally smiles: " Yea. So in a hour?"

Trish smiles: " Yes." She then leaves. I get up and head to the music store. Sonic Boom will always be better! I'm still wear my prison outfit. The orange suit. They look like pajamas!

Auslly's Pov !!!!!

So as I head to this store I end up bumping into someone. Clumsy me not looking anywhere, but the store. I look to see the person I though i'll never see in a billion years!

End Of Pov

Austin: " Ally?"

Ally: " Austin?"

Ally's Pov

I kinda smile. I've missed him. He's back in my life!