Chapter 10: The trurth reveals!

Ally says:" BECAUSE I THINK I KNOW WHO IT IS. BECAUSE FIRST YOUR BLUSHING AND THEN ACTING WEIRD THEN LAST OF ALL BLOWING OFF YOU FREAKING GF!!"

Austin's Pov

Oh I hope she doesn't find out or my girlfriend!

End Of Pov

 Ally says again:" Aren't you going to answer me before I figure out!"

Austin:" Ok, lets go to Sonic Boom and I will show you who I like!"

Ally thinks then says:" Ok, but first let me check something." Ally quickly kisses Austin. He kisses back and once he does that Ally stops and gasps!

Ally:" I thought it was Trish, but its me instead is that true?!"

Austin:" Well it's true just please don't leave!" He said kinda sad and sorry. He had his head tilted up with in his eyes beg pleadings of for her not to leave or get upset. He could feel the tears rise in his eye lids.

Ally sighs and sits down:" Austin I won't leave if you tell me why you hung around me?

Austin:" I don't really know! I just know something in your dark sparkling brown eyes and your way of touch and talk. That it had told me to stay and figure what and who of a person are you. It lead me to this. You had effect when you said your second thing to me which was 'I'm Ally and this is Trish'  made me want you at that moment in time!"

Ally, smiling and blushing:" I'm shocked I hardly know what to say!"

Austin says: "I'm just glad you not mad at me!"

Ally laughs:" That figures why you tried to kiss me to calm down. But actually I'm a nice person that's why I got angry and yelled at you."

Austin chuckles then gets serious:" That's good to know in the future! So Ally how do you feel about me?"

Ally scared and sweating a bit:" Don't take this wrong, but I.......well......um.."

Austin interrupts her and says:" I already know!"  He said choking on his tears in pain and hurt.

Ally looks at him sadden a bit:" That's good so were friends. Cause I don'y want it to seem like to your girlfriend that I sole you away from her!"

Austin:" I'll tell my GF that her and I are over! By texts it to her!" He texts it to Stacy and she got it! And she texted back "Ok I was cheating on you anyways!" Then she ended it with a smiley face.

Ally:" Austin?"

Austin:" Yeah?"

Ally:" When did you start liking me?"

Austin:" You remember the......."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's all for today! I will try to upload more as soon as possible! SO HAVE A PEACEYPANCAKE DAY! PEACE OUT!