Chapter 3: Heart touches to hand

LAST TIME: Ally and Austin we're have some difficulties, but sort it out kinda and Ally was still kinda mad bout him kissing her. But she's so far staying strong.

THIS TIME:

Ally:" I've only paid attention to important people in my life!' She said loud, but in a soothing way.

Austin:" I'm important because I'm popular and my girlfriend Stacy is too. I know this off topic, but i never felt anyone's heartbeat because  I'm to scared of pushing them cuz when I was little."

Ally:" Ok well to me your not important right now because I don't know you very well. Oh and the other thing this might be weird , but give me your hand," Ally hold her hand out and Austin giver her his hand and Ally takes his hand and puts it on her chest where her heart is. Austin blushes and laughs, but feels her heartbeat.

Ally takes his hand off:" Hey Austin its getting late. I have to close uo and head home. ok?"

Austin:" Ok I'll walk you home!"

Ally:" Nah. You shouldn't waste your time walking me home you should call Stacy."

Austin:" No no its ok i think she could wait awhile."

Austin's Pov

Wow! Ally is so wonderful that I feel like I can talk to her about everything and she'll be supportive whatever i chose and its like shes been my best friend forever. And nice enough that my hand was on her chest to feel her heart beat, but her hands were so soft and she was gentle, but i must not get fooled like last time she almost sursed the heck out of me,

" So why're you walking me home?" Asked Ally with the most curious face. While we were walking out of the store.

I said:" So you wouldn't forget me and then I don't exist, duh!"

Ally laugh was beautiful and then she said:" Really you say that, but how could i forget  this day cause please if you have anything that could help me forget then I'm all yours." So I said something really stupid that I wish I never mentioned.......End Of Pov.