Chapter 23: Over the year!

Ally's

Ok! It's been a year since team Austin & Ally died! I still have my fans. Since I got a record label with Ronnie! A lot of times people ask me what happen to Austin or Auslly! And I was like what? The first time. I then realized it was our couple name! That didn't make any sense since we weren't together at all. Trish is my manager. Yes! She forgave me. She trusted me. She threw a party ever since she hear those three words. Dez. Is. Gone! I did get out of my room. I was only in there for like a month. I didn't go to school. I only did online classes. I only came out to do what I best do. Be Songwriter, but just for me. Yeah my songs are awesome, but they would be better if I had Austin with me. I'm almost 18! Cause it's almost two years since Austin and I had that fight. I just wish he could finally understand! Oh did I tell you. I'm in jail. I won't be out until tomorrow. I was in here for like Three months! It was going to be lifetime, but Trish bragged them with money. I was fine, if was a lifetime.

End Of Pov

Trish's Pov

Ok so Ally will be out of jail tomorrow. She'll have an interview the next day. Along with a concert! Wow! I've gotten good at this over the year. I still can't believe Ally murder someone! Here I'll tell you from my perspective! Ok I was going to tell Ally she was going on tour. Ally was always happy when she heard she was doing something involving music. So I got to her house extra quick. Not to quick to get pulled over though. I do drive! So I was about to knock on her door. And until I hear a scream. So got in by a window. It was opened a crack, but I pulled it up all the way. I run upstairs. Nobody was there. I thought I heard it from upstairs. Ally's Dad was at a convention. So he wasn't here! I look around. Nothing. I take a deep gulp, and went to the basement. I saw trails of blood, on the stairs. I tried not to step in it. I did pretty well! I turn on the light while shaking. I see a body without its skin on its face! Blood oozing from its body. I see Ally breathing hard. With a knife in her hand. She was shaking to! She had blood dripping from her face and hands. Plus the knife. She still had a deadly glare. All I was thinking. Did Ally really kill someone? Her eyes were as if they were coal. Bad and dark. She seemed to laugh. Like a laugh like she finally did it. She then spoke up. She told me to call the police. Then I thought. Maybe she didn't murder someone! Well that's what I hoped. The police came. They asked me questions. I answered them honestly. Then walked over to Ally. Still here in the basement. They asked her if she knew this person. She said yes. Then they asked her did this person do something wrong to upset anyone. Ally said they did something so cruel to never forgive them! She kinda yelled at the police man. The the guy backed up and asked her if she killed this person. Ally evilly smiled and laughed. She then spoke up. And exactly said " Well isn't it pretty clear! I KILLED THEM! The reason why is because they are SUCH A BITCH! They deserve it. I'LL SHOW YOU TOO!" She then put the knife right threw the heart of the body! They arrested her. Ally had the meanest look I've ever seen. AND FIRST!! It looked like she was going to kill again. Her hands were like she was going to scratch someone. Her mouth looked like she was going to bite something. Her face was mad/ killer. She was even growling as the carried her away. I looked at the body one more time. It had a card that said ....... DEZ! They sent her to a hospitalized jail. I luckily could use money to fix it! That where it brings us today.