Chapter 22: His body still and will remain

Ally's Pov

Ok. I'm in my room putting the puzzle together! Ok so first Dez was working with Stacy. Then he tried to warn me, but got cut off. Nobody has heard from him. Stacy was in the woods! I know it! She killed poor Dez! Why else would she be there. I guess she though I saw. That's why she sent me the other threat! What could Dez possible do to tick her off. Maybe be himself. Cause I have to say he's very annoying sometimes! This time my dad actually knocked.

Lester: " Ally dinners ready!" He said from the other side of the door.

Ally: " I'm not hungry. At least during the night open my door and put it on my dresser."

Lester sighs: " Ok." He says trying to not push it. I then hear his footsteps get lighter and lighter until there completely silent. I just go on laptop. I play a few games and then I call Dez. He didn't pick up. Just as I expected! Dez is a person who always answers his phone. He also told me! Where could she burry Dez? Imagine how his family is going to react. Wait did she even burry Dez? She didn't even have a shovel!

Dez's Pov

Ugh. I can't believe Stacy! She tricked me. At least I have a straw so I can breath. I stuck it threw the dirt. And I have a back pack full of food for three years max. I don't know about the bathroom though! The reason I'm saying this is because

Stacy buried me alive!

""""""""""""""""
It short! I know, sorry!

Well bye!

Have a PEACEYPANCAKE DAY!

Thanks for reading!