Chapter 12: The wind storm

****With Ally In ????******
Ally:" I finished what I'm suppose do."

????:" Great now get on with your life, but if you tell anyone I will kill you and anybody else that knows. You got that!"

Ally:" Yes, but why are you doing this

Stacy?" Ally said with out smiling cuz she knew what was going to happen next!

Stacy:" Well how eles am I going to get back at austin. Through you duh dummy an other crimes still haha so I'll see you later ugly."
Ally smiles very big:" Actually I'll say bye, because this girl brought the PO-LICE so have fun with lifetime PRISON! Also I am feed up with you over these past TWO YEARS OF TELLING ME WHAT TO DO, THREATEN ME, AND HITTING ME! So huh GOODBYE FOREVER! Oh and thanks for the advice so you go to jail!" Ally she was waving as the police took Stacy away.(A/N Bet you saw this part coming) Ally heads home in her car.
****With Austin and Dez*****
Austin sees a car and waved his to try to make it stop, but didn't work. Him and Dez are freezing cold outside. And to get even worse there a blizzard and they're lost. Ally is driving by and sees dez and stops!

Ally gets out of her car and yells:" Come on, get in the car!" Tries to see them, but since the blizzard got more intense even before she got out of the car! Austin and Dez hear the voice, but the don't recognize her voice. Constantly snow going into your eyes. Six coat just keep you warm enough! It felt like there was no way of being capable of keeping in heat or getting heat! It look all white and it was like a maze! No way if getting out just a good guess would get to a pond or if your lucky you on the road! So Austin  and Dez were a little scary of losing each other. You also need a source of light! Austin and Dez were following the voice and so they didn't lose each other they held each other hand. Austin and Dez felt uncomfortable and awkward! All of sudden they see a small smear of light threw the blizzardness snow. They both get exited and ran ton it........., BUT indifferent directions!

Ally gave up yelling:" Forget it! I'm going to find them!" She leaves her car and goes the direction Austin went. She finds him!

Ally:" Austin come here! Lets go find Dez."
Austin:" Ally your here, but now your lost to."

Ally:" Don't assume I'm lost I know my way back okay. Do you know where Dez went?"

Austin said worried and scared:" No sorry."
Ally:" It's ok." She said trying to comfort him. Then she realize some thing. She Flashed her flashlight on the snow with a smile!
Austin confused:" Why are you smiling?"

Ally:" He has size seven as shoes right? And what shoe size are you?"

Austin:" Ten and why?"

Ally:" He just lead his tracks to him!"