Chapter 19: TONS OF EXPLAINING!

My heart was racing. Words shuffle in head as what to say. My palms where sweaty.  I had some fright in me. My eyes where saying it not what it looks like. But my body showed different. After my father had said my name I quickly said.

Ally:" DAD! Get out!" I yell at him. This is so embarrassing and gross looking..

Dad:" Ok! Ally please don't play with yourself!" He say rushing out quickly!

Ally rolled her eyes:" Dad I wasn't." I say in disgust. I can't believe my own father saw my private part. Wouldn't you be embarrassed and disgust? I probably not want to talk about! Right! So I reach back in with pleasure. And what I meant was it so good to stick my hand up. Hey  I'm 16 and I have some dirty secrets. Even though I'm Ally the goodest girl people know, but not entirley true! And this now one dirty secret since I'm feel so much pleasure. I grabbed the device and pull it out moaning. I made sure my moan was low toned though. Since I think my dad was put side of it making sure I wasn't playing with me self. I looked at it. So I went to the bathroom conneted to my room and clean it. Then took of my glove. I saw a name! It was Dez's dad that made it! Huh! Then I set it in my pocket and then walked downstairs. To only see My dad.

Lester:" Ally would care to tell me what you were doing."

Ally:" Pulling this out." I saw showing him. To him it looked like a Black and grey circle.

Lester:" End of conversation." He look away from me. I then leave to Austin's. 

At Austins house!

His mother welcomes me in. Then his mom amd dad had to leave to get something. I go over to Austin and take a deep breath.

End Of Pov

Austin automatically gives Ally a pissed face:" Ally what do you want?" He snapped

Ally:" Are you ok Austin? And-." He cuts her off.

Austin:" ALLY I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

Ally:" Ok I'm sorry. So this what actually happened-." He cuts her off again.

Austin:" I'VE SEEN IT ALL ON TAPE. SO THERE IS NO THIS WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED. CUZ YOUR CAUGHT."

Ally:" Austin please stop yelling at me. I'm sorry!"

Austin:" I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ALLY!" He yells furious.

Ally:" AUSTIN LET ME EXPLAIN." She yelled defensively.

Austin:" No need to Ally I've seen it all. Your little lies and tricks."

Ally:" HEY YOU LIED TO ME. ABOUT BEING MY BOYFRIEND. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND THAT I WASN'T LYING AND WHY I CAN'T TELL YOU WHY I DID IT!"

Austin:" I CAN'T DEAL WITH YOU RIGHT NOW."

Ally almost on tears:" IF I TOLD YOU YOU'LL DIE."

Austin:" WHAT IS THIS A THREAT OR ANOTHER LIE. I THOUGHT YOU ALWAY WANTED PEOPLE TO BE HONEST. BUT NOPE THAT WAS A LIE TOO!"

Ally:" ITS NOT! I'M AM NEVER GOING TO TALK TO YOU EVER AGAIN. YOU HAVE TO TRUST ME ON THIS! I GUESS YOU CAN'T!

Austin:" ALLY THATS FINE. CUZ I WON'T EVER TALK TO EVER AGAIN." Ally leaves and closes the door still with care.

Austin Pov

I CAN'T BELIEVE ALLY! UGH STACY WAS RIGHT!

SHE TOTALLY HURT ME. I LOVE HER, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I HATE HER! Aleast I have stacy right. Something is up with Stacy. She been acting odd. I wonder why?

777777777777777777777777

Dun Dun Dun! Haha Austin is so stupid!

READ my new story Not My Wedding!

Thanks for reading!

Have a PEACEYPANCAKE DAY!

Well bye! ♥