Chapter 5: The date with Dez?

LAST TIME: Austin was think about Ally in a feeling way. And also Trish and Ally had a little  conversation!

THIS TIME:

*******A week later at school********

Ally and Trish leave to there sixth period and bump into Dez .

Ally quickly moves Trish:" Hi I'm A.......AAAA......Ally. And I know your Dez .

Dez:" Well good to know."

Ally:" Would yyyyy.....oooo.....uuuu I mean would you like to go out sometime?"

Dez:" Sure how bout that place called Crazed Celebs Diner at five?"

Ally excited and happy:" Yes I would love to!!!!"

Trish:" What was that about huh?"

Ally:" We use to hang out all the time and now I love boys who are good enough weird for me of course."

Austin walks by and asked:" Hey Ally, I was wondering if you like or want to hangout after school around five o'clock?"

Ally:" Sorry I have a date rain check?" Ally starts to walk away.

Austin:" Wait Ally, who are going on a date with can you you please hold up." He said running to her.

Ally turns back and hugs him with only one arm since she has books and papers in the other and says:" Sorry I have to cancel on you, but I  have a date with Dez tonight."  She hugs him a little tighter while he's hugging back then she lets go of Austin.

********After School******With Ally and Dez********

Dez and Ally are eating mostly.

Dez:" Ally why did you tell me your name if I knew already?" He said then nodded at someone.

Ally:" Well Dez I really like you and I was shy and I didn't know what to say or do." She sees who's he was nodding at. Then send him a text message.

Dez:" Whew! I thought I would have to say it first, but i really like you too."  He gets the message and sends her a text.

******Ally and Dez leave and go home*********

Austin stops by to leave something, but he saw she was already there. He rang the doorbell and Ally opened the door and she grabbed him and stared kissing him. He kissed back passionately!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DOES ALLY LIKE DEZ OR AUSTIN?

Find out next in the next episode! Hope you have a PeaceyPancake DAY! Which means Have a wonderful magnificent day!