Chapter 8: YES!

CONTINUING:

Then someone opens the door by a crack making a creek sound. Austin heard it and got mad quickly as a bull!

Austin says angry and yelling:" GET OUT OF MY ROOM I DON'T FEEL LIKE TALKING RIGHT NOW!"

???? still walks in and says:" Wow Austin I guess your really upset with me! Then I'll go." ???? she says sarcastically.

Austin recognizes that voice and sarcasm anywhere:" Aaaa...llll...yyyy?" He said choking on his tears that he formed.

????:" Last time I checked it was!"

Austin looks over and sees Ally and hugs her really tight as snake would that she can't hug back and is suffocating.

Austin:" ALLY I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD, but aren't you suppose to be dead?"

Ally manages to say while suffocating:" Actually I'm alive! The doctor made a mistake and thought you were a guy named Mike who was married to a girl named Alisa and he mixed up the cases on accident. Also  your squeezing me to much that i can't breath and you wanted me to be dead?"

Austin lets go  of her and says:" Sorry about that. Also i did NOT  want you to be dead! GO over there to my desk and see how much I cried over you dying!"

Ally:" Okay." She walks over and cover her mouth and barely manages to say,"Austin if I do ever die please don't over me this much in one day!" She slowly gulps her tears down.

Austin:" How couldn't I your my songwriter, partner, and best friend?"

Ally:" I don't know, but a least try. Here you need some rest." She fluffs his pillows and neatens his bed. And goes and gets a towel and mops up the wet tears and then puts it away. She then grabs a tissue and brushes it gently against his cheeks to wipe up his tears. She smiles, but then it fades when she sees his eyes. His eyes where beating red like the outside of a apple. Under his eyes had dark shades since he had been crying for almost two hours. He still wasn't smiling he just had a plan look. So Ally did her best and she kissed his cheek. Making turn bright red almost like he had make up on. He smiles widely.

Austin says:" Before i got to sleep I want to tell you something later and did you finished the song?"

Ally smiled:" Yes, Austin I did. Now I got to go meet up with trish." Ally slowly guided him to bed.

Austin says:" You don't have to do this."

Ally:" YES I DO! I feel terrible about what i did to you even though it was a mistake." She tucked him in to bed and kissed his cheek again and said softly,"Goodbye, sleep tight." Then she slowly crept out and left. Austin smiles and falls asleep.

Trish's Pov

Omg when is Ally getting here. She better not be on a date with DEZ AGAIN! What does she see in him anyways?  But man Austin he has dreamy eyes and I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM. OH look she's here FINALLY!!

Ally:" Oh Trish sorry I'm late->" Trish interrupts her.

Trish:" What happened to your head?" I say looking up at this HUGE bandage that was on her head.

Ally:" That what I was about to tell you." She explains to me about what happen.

Trish:" WELL at least your ok. I wanted to ask you something. Do you like Dez as a boyfriend?"

Ally:" I DON'T it just I'm doing him a favor by making someone else jealous.'

Trish:" Oh okay." I get a message from Dez saying go to his house then I blurt to ally," well i have to go home bye." The reason I'm lying is because who would want to be caught at this idiots house.

Ally says confused a bit:" That quickly?! But wait who was that just asking?"

Trish:" That was my mom saying that I have to come home for dinner." Then I wonder as i walk off. What does dez want me for? End Of Pov

Ally leaves and heads home and gets a call from Austin and picks up.

******Conv******

Ally/Austin(The color shows who's who)

Hey Austin what's up?

Hey ally could you come over unless your still with Trisha. I want to tell you something, but not over the phone. Okay?

Okay bye see ya later!

Bye Ally!

*****End Of Conv******

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What does Dez want Trish for? What does Austin have to say?  Will Austin and Ally both be okay (After what happened)? HAVE A PEACYPANCAKE DAY!