Chapter 9: New Ideas?

NARRATOR POV: As the day continued we will be with Trish and Dez first! End Of Pov!

********With Trish And Dez********

Trish in Dez's Living Room!

Dez comes downstairs:" Your finally here no-." Trish cuts him off.

Trish:" Dez how do you know my phone number and second why did why did you drag me here!"

Dez:" Oh just stared st you for awhile in other ways stalked you until i got that information."

Trish:" WHAT!!! I'M GOING TO PLUMMER YOU!!" She goes over to Dez and starts to beat him up.

Dez " Wait stop hitting me I KNOW YOUR IN LOVE WITH AUSTIN! And i think he's in love with you because he's been acting a lovey dove kinda way strange!"

Trish stops:" You really think so!!!!!!" She says with excitement, but then remembers he has a girlfriend. Then again remembers what ally told her.

Trish:" Dez I have to go I just realized something so bye!" Walks really fast to the door.

Dez:" Wait you need to do me a favor!!" Trish exits and goes to Sonic Boom.

********Ally At Austin's Door Knocking********

Austin opens his door and lets Ally in.. They sit down.

Ally:" Austin? Can I borrow your hand its something from class i want to try!?"

Austin confused:" Sure I guess?" Ally takes his hand and looks at it and tries to read it. Austin blushes, but tries not letting her see it.

Ally says:" It look like your future is very bright well that's for your future. Now present it seems like you like someone or love that's what your hand is showing. And past-" looks at him and smiles,"Austin are red because of that coat or blushing?'"

Austin:" It's my coat. Hey! I'm not wearing a coat it's my shirt." He takes hi shirt off. Ally burst out laughing.

Austin:" What?!"

Ally:" Your still red and it says in your past you once slipped into a pool!"

Austin takes his hand away quickly from her:" That's not funny and how do know that?"

Ally stands up quickly:" No way if I read you palm right then you? NO NO YOU LOVE SOMEONE IS THIS WHAT YOU WERE GOING TO TELL ME HUH?"

Austin:" Your right wait why are you angry?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why is Ally angry? What is Trish's Plan? Find out in the next chapter! Have a PEACEYPANCAKE DAY!