Chapter 4: Craziness!

Austin said:" Well I have something that can help you forget and then I'll be your bestie forever."

Then Ally quickly responded:" Wait are your hanging out with your girlfriend to much that your talking and acting like her or your turning GAY!" She said with a big laugh coming out.

Austin embarrassed:" None of those and definitely not GAY!"

Ally:" Oh ok,"  she said while she she still laughing a bit and says,"well this is my house. Bye Austin. Thanks for walking me home." She said as she was walking up to her house.

Ally's Pov

Austin seems nice, but there's something i don't trust about him.. Anyways I'm going to call Trish.

End Of Pov

****Calls Trish*****Trish answers*****

Trish: Hey Ally whats up?

Ally: I just got home, but the most the strangest thing is that boy Austin wanted to walk me home even  though he had to call his gf!

Trish: That boy is crazy so anything else happen?

Ally: Yes THIS IS THE BIGGEST EVENT u know how I said I thought someone was following us well it was him and once I told him I knew it was HIM. I WAS GOING TO SAY WHY, BUT HE THOUGHT SOMETHING DIFFERENT LIKE I WAS GOING TO GET REAL ANGER SO HE JUST KISSED ME TO TRY TO CALM ME DOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Trish: What the? I fell like knocking him out cold so tell me more if there's more.

Ally: Ok SO I KICKED HIM IN THE BALLS. LET OUT ALL MY ANGER BY YELLING AT HIM WHILE HE WAS ON THE GROUND COVERING HIS FACE THINKING THAT I WOULD HIT HIM AGAIN.

Trish: Go Ally I never thought you could be so mean to people like that tell me more!!!!

Ally: So we cleared things up and i told him why we dont't know him and he's not important to us. Then he tried saying that him and his gf are important and how he never felt a heart beat. So I took his hand and put it where my heart is and he felt it.

Trish: Really Ally nice again after what he did.

Ally: What i can't help it I'm a nice person. Ok then he walked me home. Bye Trish.

Trish: Bye Ally.

******They hang up*******Austin's Pov

Wow Ally is a very surprising person the way she looks so sweet until you get to her bad side. Especially her way of touch with her hands is that they are soft and she's gentle and the way she talks is amazing! What am i saying I must be just tried.

End Of Pov