The Poem (Logince)

Logince

"Agh!" Roman cried out in frustration, running a hand through his hair.

"Trouble there, Princey?" Virgil asked with a smirk, peering up at him over his phone.

"I can't think of anything for Logan!" Roman said, crossing out yet another idea on his list. "Our two month anniversary is tomorrow, and I can't find the right gift to give him!"

"Maybe a book?" Virgil suggested.

"What book doesn't he have?" Roman said with a pout.

"You could get him a book of poems," said Virgil.

Roman's eyes lit up, an idea coming to his head. A great, genius idea.

"Thank you, Emo Nightmare!" he said, sinking down to his room. Roman conjured a piece of paper for drafting, then a fancy piece for the final product. He sat down at his desk, the words seeming to flow out of him.

He finished his gift and looked at the time, realizing he needed to get to sleep if he wanted to wake up early tomorrow. He glanced at his gift one more time and smiled before sliding into bed, drifting off into sleep.

*
Roman woke up early the next day, quietly sneaking out of his room with a royal blue envelope and a gold glitter-dipped red rose in his hands. He walked to Logan's door, placing the items on the ground before knocking on the door, quickly running away. He hid behind a corner, peering around enough to see Logan open to the door, already ready for the day.

Logan looked around, trying to see who knocked on his door but finding no one around. He turned, ready to go back to his room before he caught a flash of red in the corner of his eye. He turned once more, finding an envelope and a rose placed in front of his door. He leaned down and picked them up, smiling at the rose and seeing its gold glitter sparkle, a tell-tale sign this was from Roman.

Careful not to drastically rip the paper, Logan tore the top of the envelope, pulling out the creamy white paper inside. He smiled to himself as he unfolded the paper, reading what his boyfriend wrote.

 He smiled to himself as he unfolded the paper, reading what his boyfriend wrote

With each word, Logan's smile grew until he was fully grinning. Just as he finished the poem and looked up, Roman stepped out from around the corner, grinning right back at him.

"Happy anniversary, Logan," said Roman, slowly walking towards him. But before he knew it, Roman saw Logan swiftly set the card and rose down, rushing forward and throwing his arms around Roman's neck, pulling him into a passionate kiss.

When they slowly pulled away, Roman leaned his forehead on Logan's.

"I'm guessing you liked it?" he said breathlessly.

"Liked it?" Logan replied. "I love it." He seemed to hesitate for a moment before adding, "And I love you."

Roman's eyes widened slightly. "I love you, too," This was the first time they had ever said it to each other.

Logan grinned, and pulled Roman by his sash, back into another kiss.

*
I just had to give Logince some love! They are pretty adorable, and I haven't written with them as a ship before, but I absolutely love how this turned out!

Enjoy, ~Kirs.