Home Alone (Logicality)

For TSFA Secret Santa 2018

Logan had to finally admit it to himself.

Patton looked absolutely dashing wearing Logic's over-sized Christmas sweater, the new 2018 one Roman had mainly had a hand in designing.

It wasn't until now, looking right at the childish man in front of him that he seemed to realize just how adorable Patton could be, especially with his sweater paws, fluffy and messy hair that begged to be touched, and bright smile. His appearance caused an ache in Logan's chest, and after realizing it wasn't a serious ailment and rather a sign of attraction and/or affection, he knew he wanted that feeling more. He loved it, and the happy rush of hormones it brought along.

Wait.

Stop.

Rewind!

The logical aspect awoke that Saturday morning to the unmistakable smell of chocolate chip pancakes, a favorite of his though he'd never really admit it. He rolled out of bed, sliding on his blue and black velvet robe and matching slippers before making his way downstairs and to the kitchen, where a happy Patton was cooking at the stove, humming a song Logan didn't know softly as he flipped some pancakes. Hearing Logan walk in, Patton glanced up and smiled wider.

"Hey, Lo! Pancakes?"

"I—Yes, please," Logan said, a bit caught of guard but getting his coffee and sitting at the table calmly nonetheless. "Where are the others?"

"Filming," Patton answered, adding some cinnamon to the bowl of pancake batter sitting on the counter. 'And you know how Deceit is. That Slimy Boi always waits until we leave to come out of his snake skin."

Logan chuckled softly, watching as Patton placed a plate of steaming pancakes in front of him. They were topped with extra chocolate chips, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and maple syrup. It was the dream of a sugar lover. You'd never guess that Logan would be eating these, indulging himself with the pile of sweetness in front of him. However, his mouth watered now and he smiled, thanking the other trait before digging in. Minutes later, he was partly finished with his plate, face covered with chocolate as it was hard to avoid. He glanced up once more as Patton sat across from him, giggling.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you fell face-first into a puddle of chocolate," Patton joked, standing and walking over with a napkin and gently wiping Logan's face off, causing a blush to rise on his cheeks and his head to tilt down some yet not stopping him at all. In fact, he found himself kind of liking the attention. All the Sides were used to Roman hogging all the attention, whether good or bad, and out of all the others, Logan received the smallest amount of attention. Sometimes, even as the voice of reason, he struggled to be heard, even outside of videos.

Patton retreated back over to his own seat, smiling softly before eating his own food. "So, any plans today?"

Once again, Logan was caught of guard but recovered quickly. "Not particularly. Perhaps some quiet reading with the two noisy ones off filming." He cracked a small smile when he heard Patton's giggle yet again. The light, cheerful noise almost always caused him to hold back a smile of some sorts. In his defense, he simply could not help it!

The two ate in comfortable silence, with a few comments and remarks here and there. Before he could even get up and attempt it himself, Patton was already up and taking their plates and empty glasses to the sink.

"Patton, I'm capable of doing that myself," Logan softly reprimanded, standing behind him with his arms crossed. However, still in his bed clothes with a little bit of chocolate still in the corner of his mouth, it was hard to take him seriously at all.