An Important Author's Note

Hello, everyone. If you don't know me already, I'm James. I'm the guy who wrote these stories, and whether you are new or old readers, you may have noticed this book hasn't been updated in a while, or maybe you didn't I'm not exactly memorable.

Anyways, some of you may know as I've mentioned it before that I have suffered from OCD since childhood, and a few years ago have been officially diagnosed with depression as well.

Writing was one of my escapes, and now it is one of the many traps my OCD has set. Over and over, typing and retyping. This is real OCD, it's not an adjective, it's not quirky. It is not your term to just toss around so frivolously. It is a mental disorder. And on my break from here, one that I never wanted to go on, I have been subjected to so many ignorant people. Because of OCD, my grades have dropped, I have lost nearly all my friends, there's so many things. Writing this takes so long, it's torture.

I now am seeing a therapist and will hopefully be receiving medication to help, hopefully to manage it all better. But to those of you who wondered, though I doubt anyone noticed, this is why I haven't written anything or replied to comments. And I hate that, because that's something I enjoyed too. But I WILL be writing more. That's one thing I will not let OCD constantly keep away from me.

If anyone read this, thank you, I wanted to explain.