Sleep-Deprived (Logicality)

"Patton. Using my observations, I have come to the conclusion that you are sleep-deprived."

"I—what?"

The moral trait looked up at Logan. This declaration had came from out of the blue. And, had it not been for the other side's dramatic throat-clearing before speaking, Patton wouldn't even had known he was there, as Logan had been rather silent walking up to him while he had been reading on the couch.

"I have done some research," Logan continued, ignoring his question and sitting down besides Patton, who slid a bookmark in between the page he was on before setting it on the coffee table. "And I have come up with many solutions to this problem."

"I'm not sleep-deprived, Logan..." Patton insisted, looking over at his boyfriend, who was flipping through a plastic binder. Inside, there were pages filled with the handwriting that was definitely Logan's hurried script, different than the other sides' handwriting.

"Nonsense. You show all the symptoms. Plus, you always wait until Virgil falls asleep until you allow yourself to fall asleep. And that's around four in the morning, then you are up at precisely eight A.M. to make us breakfast. That's only four hours of sleep, Patton." Upon noticing Patton's mouth open to argue, Logan slowly put his hand up to stop him. "Logic and evidence does not lie, Patton. I am...worried for you."

Patton's eyes widened, staring at Logan with a bit of shock, but also finding himself loving his boyfriend even more.

"Now, as I've said before, I've done research for methods to solve this problem. Firstly, you need to get to bed at an earlier time."

"But Virgil—"

"He will be alright. I've already told him about these methods, and your situation. Besides, he does sleep in rather late. Not the best sleeping schedule, but he gets more hours than you."

Patton nodded slightly, looking down and fidgeting with his fingers.

Upon noticing, Logan hesitated, then moved his hand and placed it on top of Patton's, causing his fingers to stop moving and his gaze to rest on Logan once again.

"Secondly, no electronics and caffeine before bed," Logan continued, as if nothing happened. "However, it's been proven that listening to calming music helps people get to sleep, so I would suggest you get a radio, or have your phone on the nightstand rather than the bed itself playing the music, if you choose to use this method."

Patton nodded along, slowly and carefully lacing his fingers together with Logan's. He was surprised when he saw the logical side relax at this feeling.

Logan continued on, giving Patton more tips that were actually quite useful, and easy to do. When he finally reached the last thing on his long list, he hesitated for a moment, then said, "Lastly...there is this method. You probably know it as 'cuddling'."

At the sound of this, the other trait's face seemed to light up, hoping this was going where he thinks it's going.

"Many books, movies, and television shows have shown that this method helps many people relax, feel safe, and makes it easier to fall asleep. It is a popular thing that couples do...I mean, I know we've only been dating for a month, so if you're not ready for this one..."

"Aw, Logan, are you nervous?" Patton asked, trying to hold back his smile.

"Nervous? Never!" Logan denied, though his quick voice and fidgeting fingers seemed to say another thing.

"It's okay, Lo," Patton assured. "And just so you know, I wouldn't mind trying this cuddling thing..."

Logan stared at him for a moment, then said, "Neither would I."