Roses (Logince)

In the living room of the mind, Logan was comfortable and relaxed in his unicorn onesie, curled up in the corner of the couch with a book in his hand.

It had been quite a while since Logan was able to spend time by himself. Usually, he'd be filming for videos, or helping Roman, Thomas, and his friends write scripts. But today was the first time in a long time that he could just sit down and relax—

"ROMAN!!"

Logan's head shot up, looking around for the source of the voice. He was so immersed in his reading that he didn't even know who yelled.

Suddenly, a figure ran by him, the only distinguishable features being a flash of white and red. The figure quickly hid behind the couch Logan was sitting on.

With a sigh, the logical side placed a bookmark on the page he was reading, then peered over the side of the couch. "Can I help you, Roman?"

Roman looked up at him, his eyes widened slightly, showing just a bit of fear. "I—no," he answered. "You're looking rather adorable," Roman commented, taking Logan's appearance, especially the onesie.

Logan rolled his eyes, though a part of him actually wanted to believe Roman was telling the truth; for the compliment made him feel something, though he wasn't quite sure what. "Go on. I know you have just about a million ways to make fun of my apparel."

"I don't want to make fun of you," Roman said, his honest tone sounding genuine. "I really do like the onesie."

Logan raised an eyebrow anyway, trying to ignore the heat radiating from his face from blushing bright red. "Why thank you, Roman..."

With a slight smile, Roman nodded a 'you're welcome.' He opened his mouth to say something when suddenly, Virgil ran into the room, looking around wildly.

Upon seeing him, Roman quickly tried to hide even more, though he realized a second too late that he's already been spotted.

Virgil strode towards Roman, his face holding a mixture of emotions, the leading ones being anger and annoyance.

"What did Roman do this time?" Logan asked with a small sigh, looking at Virgil.

"He stole my stuff! Again!!" Virgil replied, standing right in front of Roman and staring down at him.

Roman looked down slightly, shamefully.

"What did he steal?" Logan asked calmly, looking between the two.

Virgil seemed to hesitate for a moment. "Roses. He stole roses from my garden..." The last part sounded quieter; it was clear that Virgil was embarrassed.

Logan nodded, not teasing Virgil for anything, as he knew it could potentially hurt his feelings, something Logan had been lectured on time and time again by Patton. "Roman," he asked the creative aspect, "why can't you just return the roses to Virgil?"

"I can't...they're for someone..."

Logan glanced at Virgil, and the two shared a surprised look. Shifting his eyes back to Roman, Logan said, "I'm assuming these roses are going to be used for a romantic reason, yes?"

Silently, Roman nodded.

"I see..." Logan replied. "Are they for Patton?"

Roman shook his head. During this questioning, his face was slowly turning red, and he couldn't look at either or them.

"Are they for Deceit?"

"My goodness no!"

Logan chewed his lip lightly. He found it highly illogical that Roman would steal Virgil's flowers to only give them back to the trait himself, and he racked his brain to figure out who the receiver of the flowers would be. But during all of this, Logan forgot to even consider himself as a candidate.

While Logan was deep in thought, Roman carefully stood, whispering to Virgil.

The anxious aspect's eyes widened slightly, but he gave Roman a slight nod, quietly leaving the room. After briefly explaining his plan and apologizing for stealing the roses, Virgil's anger slowly faded, and he let Roman do his thing on his own.

Logan finally zoned back in, blinking a few times. "I honestly do not know who you'd be gifting the roses to. I've gone over all the potential candidates, but nothing seems to add up completely." Logan slowly looked over at Roman, and his eyes widened when they laid eyes on the bouquet of fresh red and pink roses, the colors vibrant and a beautiful contrast to the navy blue ribbon wrapped around the stems.

"Roman?" Logan asked, sounding almost like a small child. He was very confused, especially because he had a hard time understanding most feelings.

Roman fidgeted with the bouquet a bit. "I stole them for you..." He looked down and held the flowers out to Logan.

Hesitant, Logan carefully took the flowers. Even he had to admit the flowers were absolutely beautiful, though he never truly understood the romantic sentiment of giving another plants that would only die days later. "They're lovely..." Logan said, honestly but also very awkwardly.

The creative side nodded slightly, glancing at the trait in front of him. For once, Roman actually looked nervous.

"Roman...?"

"I have a crush on you!!" Roman said suddenly. Hearing Logan say his name had broken down his defenses, and now after admitting his feelings, he was dark red.

Logan froze. By being himself and living his life as he usually did, he seemed to have successfully entranced Roman, reducing the typically confident and brave prince to a blushing, nervous mess.

"Y-You have romantic feelings for me?" Logan asked, hesitantly. Nikola Tesla! Now he was stuttering and becoming nervous too.

Roman slowly nodded, glancing at Logan once more.

Logan's body slowly came out of its frozen state. He felt a strange buzzing sensation throughout his body, the feeling not hurting him, but rather feeling oddly pleasant.

Suddenly, it seemed something clicked in Logan, and his body went on auto-pilot. He leaned forward and kissed Roman on the cheek. "Thank you..." He let his lips linger near Roman's skin for a moment before slowly pulling back.

Roman stared at Logan with wide eyes, not expecting the action, but also not complaining at all. His face was dark red and he smiled slightly at the trait in front of him.

Returning the smile, Logan said, "I am usually not one for feelings and emotions, let alone understanding them, but upon further analysis on my part, I believe I have romantic feelings for you as well."

"Really?" Roman asked, eyes widening with an adorable hopefulness, smile growing.

The logical aspect couldn't help but laugh, noticing how Roman's face seems to light up as he nodded.

"I—uh..." Roman looked down for a moment before looking back up at Logan. "Would you like to be my boyfriend?"

Like when he was gifted the roses, Logan froze once more. He quickly pulled himself out of this state, however, and he slowly nodded. "Yes. I would love to be your boyfriend, Roman."

With a wide, full grin, Roman gently brushed Logan's hair away from his eyes, his touch soft.

Though his new boyfriend may not understand feelings and emotions as easily as most people, Roman was perfectly content with going slow, teaching him as much as he could about the art of emotions as well as romance, and in the process, falling in love with him even more.

*

Hey, everyone! Here's a fluffy oneshot for y'all since I just now noticed I've been posting a LOT of angst lately. Sorry about that!

Another thing. I'm trying to update as much as I can now, during the summer, because around the beginning of August, I'm going to be at band camp for ten days, which, if you don't know, is long hours of marching and practicing. I'm going to try and update when I can then. I figured I'd let y'all know in advance.

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this!

~Kirs.