VI

6

Author's POV

"Babo," Jin slaps the back of Jungkook's head. "Go and help Mia, you think she can carry all of it by herself? You're the closest, go be a gentleman."

Jungkook had no other choice but to obey him so he gets up and head towards the cafeteria.

"Great." Mia sighs in annoyance.

Jungkook watches Mia's frustration from afar, before proceeding his silent walk towards her. He raises his hand, about to tap on Mia's shoulders, but he stops.

He scratches his head, unsure of what to do. Whether he should ask if she needs help, or if he should just grab the stuff.

He was too busy in his own thoughts, that he didn't realise that Mia about to turn. He opens his mouth to speak, when-

"Fuck!" Mia whisper-yells and they both flinch- Mia being surprised by his sudden appearance and Jungkook by her choice of words.

"I'll- I'll help." Jungkook hesitantly says, making him stutter.

"Oh, sorry. You just scared me, you shouldn't do that to people next time." Mia smiles apologetically.

"Ne. Joesonghamnida." Jungkook says softly. Mia laughs.

"Hmm?" Jungkook raises his eyebrows.

"Somehow our position has switched from earlier," Mia chuckles. "But you didn't have to apologise." She hands him both of the jars, leaving the glasses for her to carry.

Jungkook receives it and silently waits for Mia as she stacks the glasses 6 by 6. She holds one stack on each hand, gripping on the bottom glass before turning around.

"Ah kamchagiya!" Mia flinches again. "I thought you were already gone," she exhales deeply, calming herself down.

Jungkook laughs at her reaction as they start walking back.

"Oh hyung! Where're you going?"

"I was getting some s-sauce, and maybe you guys needed more help." Jimin answers.

"Ah.. yeah she needs help with the glasses." Jungkook looks at Mia struggling.

"Aniyo, gwaench-" Mia was surprised by Jimin's sudden action when he lifts the top 4 glasses from both stacks, leaving Mia only holding 2 on each hand.

"It wouldn't be so gentleman of me to let you hold all that while I'm empty handed." Jimin makes a point as they all make their way back.

"Hyung, I thought you were getting sauce?" Jungkook reminds Jimin.

"Ah.. they-they ran out."

They arrive back at the table with Mia in between the boys, making the rest question about the situation.

Mia's POV

"Oooo.. What happened?" Hyeji whispers to me when I settle in my seat.

"Hmm? What do you mean?" I hand her the stacked glasses for her to pass onto the next person.

"Ugh, later." She rolls her eyes in annoyance as I didn't know what she was talking about.

Did she mean something about Jungkook or Jimin? What about them?

"Um. Can you pass me the jar please?" I shyly ask Jimin since it was next to him. He raises his eyebrows as he looks up at me.

I hold my hands out, ready to receive it, but he reaches for my glass and pours it himself. I freeze in surprise at his sweet actions.

"Here you go," he eye smiles, handing me a full glass. I softly smile in gratitude then quickly looking away, blushing.

Here I was, replaying the scene in my head when he hands me my glass with that heart melting smile. But I snap out of it when Hyeji constantly smacks my knee with hers as if she was having a spasm.

I could feel her excitement for me from what just happened and I pucker my lips to try and not smile from her contagious reaction.

I swear, if she doesn't stop, I won't be able to stop myself from strangling her.

I sigh deeply as I turn to her with my scowling face, enough to make her calm down.

My eyes involuntarily look up, where I see Jimin chuckling to himself, probably because of how we reacted.

I want to kill myself.

My life is full of embarrassment. Of course with only one person responsible from it- Hyeji.

She always embarrasses me like this, which is probably why my life is full of regret from my reaction that everyone witnesses. We both have our own individual specialties- I annoy her until she wants to lock me in my own isolated prison cell, and she embarrasses me to the point of wanting to run away to escape the situation.

I guess it's pretty fair.

I continue eating my food with my eyes down the whole time to avoid any more awkward eye contacts.

• • •

"I feel like an idol already! It's such an honor having BTS' help and training with them!" Hyeji dumps herself on her bed as soon as we enter our dorm, squealing her head off onto her pillow.

I should be reacting similarly, but I'm too embarrassed now to even face them.

"Ooo!" She immediately sits up facing me, making me flinch. "You still haven't told me what happened earlier...." She says seductively moving brows up and down.

"What're you talking about? Nothing happened."

"Y'know..." She plays with her hair, twirling it. "You 3 came back looking like a love triangle, how Jimin treats you differently-"

Huh? I gotta admit, what he did made my heart flutter, but isn't that normal whenever guys do something sweet for you? Specifically, THE Park Jimin?

"And the LOOK-" she shouts, fully grabbing my attention.

"That look on Jungkook's face!" She claps her hands in excitement. "It was indeed very interesting!"

"What do you mean?" I ask curiously.

"He had that gaze, full of fury, yet sad. It was as if he was....." She pauses for suspense. I roll my eyes by her dramatic acting.

"Jealous."

A/N: I've been WAITING for some interactions between the characters, and finally, here it is.

I update at random times, sometimes once a day whenever I have time to write, or sometimes every 2 days. But I'm hoping I can get this book close to finishing before my school starts on February 😭

Thanks for reading! Please VOTE⭐️, that would really help😊🙏🏻
And maybe comment- it helps me know I actually have readers, and motivates me. Hahaha
감사합니다!
-키미