XII

12

Mia's POV

WHY TF IS SHE WEARING THE JACKET? SHIIIIIT.

I was so ready to tackle Hyeji to her death when Mr Song perfectly walks in, saving her life.

"Sorry I was late." He apologizes but quickly starts the practice.

The whole time, I was forced to forget about the situation with the jacket, while Jimin's piercing eyes are on me most of the time, making me feel guilty.

As soon as we got our break, I grasp on Hyeji's wrist, dragging her out of the room.

"Yah! Why do you have the jacket on?" I whisper-yell as I try to snatch it off her shoulders.

"Since when have you been so protective of your clothings from me?" She holds onto it, making me halt and look at her with annoyance.

"Is that mine?" Jimin pops out of nowhere, smirking, interfering in our conversation.

This bastard just wants to make my life worse, doesn't he?

"I- Uhh," words fail to form, making me sound like a broken robot.

"Ohhhh." Hyeji's face brightens with amusement as she carefully takes off the jacket before handing it to Jimin.

"No no, you can still use it. I told Mia that she didn't have to return it." Jimin insists, giving it back to Hyeji.

Hyeji accepts it and bows. "You have a lot of explaining to do." She whispers, nudging my arm.

Jimin chuckles, "alright, I'll leave you girls alone."

. . .

I've been avoiding Jimin the whole practice, which I've always been doing, and I gotta say- I'm pretty good at it.

I could sense whenever he stares at me from the sides, probably hoping for me to look back at him to tease me, but I had self-control.

I'm pretty good at hiding and burying my feelings inside, which is probably why no one approaches me, since I always act cold and careless, even though I may have liked them.

I can't help but just have trouble with truly expressing my feelings.

"Announcement. Gather 'round." The staff commands.

"You guys will be going to Jeju Island in a couple of days to prepare for BTS' photoshoots for your season's greetings, and the girls' debut preparations."

The girls squeal in excitement while BTS just nod their heads.

I guess they're used to this, but this is my first time going to Jeju since I didn't have the money nor the time to go there during my trainee.

"We need to go shopping!"

"This isn't a holiday Jiwon." I ruin her vibe.

. . .

I don't know why we're going to Jeju Island now especially since it's autumn, and it's too cold to swim- too cold to do anything!

I complain through my thoughts, furrowing my brows as I rub my arms to allow friction to access me to more warmth.

"Remember, we're not here for a holiday." A staff reminds us, probably from seeing my ungrateful face, which made me embarrassed from my unprofessional thinking.

The van dropped us off in a bright resort full of fairy lights, lightening up the mood from the dark aura of the cold.

We arrive in a row of cabins and the staff quickly sort ourselves out.