XXX

30

Author's POV

A dreadfully long week had gone past. It was a difficult week for Mia that sucked the life and colour out of her. The same effect occured for Jimin, except he's burying his life deeper in the hole whilst Mia is trying to forget and move on conpletely.

She didn't want to dwell on what had happened and focus on what she was there for in the first place, that really was the only thing that kept her sane.

The members would talk about how Jimin isolates himself from people during practice, then locks himself up in his room right afterwards.

Everyone else had a clue on who happened, but no one didn't want to butt in their business.

"So let's just focus on our solo for now then. Once we're all back, we can come back as a full group again and we can continue our group activities then," Namjoon suggests and everyone nods while sipping their drinks.

"You can comeback first Jimin with your single 'promise' that you wrote! I love that song," Taehyung claps in excitement but Jimin only stares blankly at the wooden table.

"Jimin? ChimChim! Jimiiiiiiin!" Taehyung nags, snapping him back to reality.

"Oh are we done yet? I'll head back to my room now, see ya." He quickly gets up his seat, nearly tripping on the ground midway.

"Tsk, what's wrong with that kid lately?" Yoongi shakes his head.

• • •

Day by day, Mia was starting to be her old full-of-energy self again. It kinda scared the others at how quick she managed herself, but they were glad she seemed happy again.

"Mia! It's been a while since our last conversation," Jungkook catches up to Mia who was walking to the convenient store.

"Yeah, we've been pretty busy," she walks with Jungkook.

"Can I talk to you about something? Someone?"

Mia sighs, "look if this is what I think it will be about, please, I don't want to talk about him."

"But Mia, hear me first, this is something-"

"Jungkook, I'm already struggling enough to get myself back up, so please give me a break." She grabs a bunch of chips and dumps them on her basket.

Jungkook only nods purses his lips, grabbing milk.

• • •

A couple of days ago

Jimin saunters back to his car alone, when someone pops up in front of him.

"Hi Jimin," the sly voice was something he's heard of before. The figure stride towards the brighter light. "Long time no talk."

Jimin's mood immediately blasts to the ground. "What do you want?" He says, you could sense a bit of worry in his sentence.

"Don't worry, it's not you this time. Well, not exactly you, but aren't you happy to see me?" She slithers, but Jimin keeps quiet. "Hmm, and that girl, what was her name again?" She tilts her head, fingers on her chin in thought. "Oh, Mia."

His eyes expand in fear, "leave her alone." He's stern this time.

She smirks, "oh how the world works. It never favours me. First, it didn't let me get you, and now it didn't let me debut." She sighs as she steps closer to Jimin. "Because the world is FULL OF SHIT!" She suddenly snaps, making Jimin flinch.

She inhales, composing herself. "Instead, that Mia debuts after what, a couple of months?" She chuckles, "TOTAL BULLSHIT!"

"Don't you dare touch her!" He rebukes, eyebrows furrowed in vexation.

"Oh that depends on you honey. Sorry to have dragged you along when I was only planning something special for her alone. But you happened to enter the picture, so I thought 'the more the merrier!' You don't know how it sucks suffering alone, so at least you, Mia and I won't be alone!" She grins like a maniac.

"What do you have planned Soojin?" He grits his teeth.

"Glad to see you so curious!" She claps her hands before handing him a folder. "Once Bang PD sees these photos, no doubt they'll remove your one and only Mia," she wipes her non-existent tear. "You already know how Bang PD is strongly against dating for rookies, especially with his dear precious bangtan boys. Let's not make him completely lose his trust with girls, shall we?" He opens the envelope, revealing photos of him hugging Mia.

"Am I not allowed to give her a brotherly hug?"

"Oh, was that what it was? You most certainly can give her a brotherly hug, but I hope these weren't a brotherly kiss." She insinuated, handing another smaller envelope with photos of the two kissing. Jimin gulps anxiously. He tried to get away with it, but of course, this was Soojin. She was and is beyond evil.

"So what do you want?"

"Simple. End all ties with her. Make sure she doesn't approach you anymore by breaking her heart. If I see you with her again, these photos will be sent to Bang PD." Jimin was shaking, about to burst as his muscles tense up.

"She's gonna despise you after trusting you with her heart. And I guess it's worse for you, not only are you suffering with no longer being by her side, but YOU are also the one who hurts her," she scoffs. "Sorry honey, that's just how it ended up being. Don't worry, I'm always here," she winks, caressing his tight jaw before walking away into the darkness where she lives.

Jimin is back in his car, revving into the highway, driving with no destination, beeping in exasperation, yelling in indignation.