IX

9

Mia's POV

I turn to the left side of my bed, opening my eyes, having the alarm clock in view. I was up most of the night overthinking things I shouldn't overthink, letting my innocent inexperienced self assume things, which I hate.

It's only 6 in the morning, I don't know what time I slept last night- or should I say earlier in the morning, so I don't know how much hours of sleep I got, probably just a few hours, but I feel fine.

I close my eyes, in the hope of falling back to sleep. But despite tossing myself around the bed to the point of slipping off it, I was still wide awake.

I groan in frustration as I grip onto the bed sheets pulling myself up and crashing onto the bed.

I can't stay in bed like this 'til 8. I'll die of boredom. Should I just go for a run? Being fit is important for an idol!

I inaudibly squeal in excitement, imagining myself as an idol in the future. After spinning myself around the bed like a wriggling worm, I sit up, calming myself.

I make myself a quick warm hot chocolate and some biscuits. I head towards Hyeji who was comfortably dead on her bed.

"Hyeji," I nudge her shoulders. "Let's go for a run." But she didn't react to any of my actions.

"Oiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!" I whine, "You can't be an idol if you're lazy and unfit like this." I try to persuade her, but all I get from her is her nonsense mumbles as she weakly pushes my hand off her shoulders.

Ugh this lazy idiot. I don't wanna go by myself. I mean- I don't mind, but if you run into someone, it'll get awkward and I'm bad at interacting with others. My social skills are not up there.

I quickly finish my light breakfast, still going on with my plan since there's nothing else to do. I get myself ready, slipping my legs into my plain black leggings.

I grab my black running jacket, then opening my cabinet to decide what to wear beneath it. Flipping at my options of clothings, they're mainly active wear since all I mostly do is train. "Should I just wear this?" I pull out a dark purple sports bra.

It's gonna be cold outside, so I'll be wearing my jacket, but in the middle of my run, I'd be really hot. But if I wear this, it might just help cool down the heat a little without having to take off my jacket.

I nod at myself, making up my mind with my outfit. Good outfit always motivates me into exercising, even though all I'm wearing is all black fit clothing.

I put on my chosen clothes and grab a pair of panda ankle socks. Again- good clothing motivates me.

I brush my hair into a low ponytail, then I gather my phone and my airpods. I slide into my nike shoes and snatch my baseball cap before heading outside.

I pause for a few seconds, appreciating the dark quiet morning as the bright orange leaves drift apart from the branch. My body shakes from the chilly crisp wind touching my exposed neck, forcing me to close my jacket all the way up.

I wear my cap, slipping my hair through the hole and settling my airpods into my ears as I play some loud bass music to hype me up. The cap covering my face and the loudness of my music will hopefully indicate some people that I do not want to be disturbed, therefore, please do not approach me.

These airpods make me look stupid with how they're cut off weirdly, but the fact that they're light and wireless makes everything so convenient.