Final : XXXX

40

"3, 2, 1," Jimin snaps Mia jumping in the air in the middle of the perfectly straight long trees.

"Did you get it? I want to post it on Instagram," she yells to allow herself to be heard.

"Wait, one more time," he starts recording the situation, clicking the red button. "3, 2, 1," he maintains a solemn face on, pretending to click the imaginary snap button. "Okay, now I'll take closer shots."

"We already did that," she approaches Jimin.

"No, again. There's better lighting now," he points at the ground, directing Mia to pose candidly. "Okay, there, done."

Jimin leans the screen in Mia's sight where she could see the red button, signalling that it was recording.

"What?" Before Mia could reach for it, he dashes away from her with the phone, whilst still recording her. "Jimin! Get your ass back here!" He faces the camera in front of him, where both Jimin and Mia could be seen running and chasing each other.

"AHHHH! JIMIIIIN!" She pauses, exhausted from the chase. Jimin giggles from the clear fun he's having from teasing her.

He proceeds towards the panting girl, hugging her from behind. She struggles under his hold to try and slap the life out of the man.

"Chill, okay, it was funny." He chuckles into her ears as he lay his head on her shoulder. "I just wanted to capture this moment. I want to keep watching it whenever we're apart because of our busy schedules." Mia renders at his heartwarming reasons. "It's not often we're both free like this."

Mia breaks free from Jimin's grip to turn around and embrace him. "Fine," she nuzzles her face into his tender chest. "But you better not show that to anyone."

"Of course," he chuckles. "This video will be special, it's a video that only I know it exists. I already have a whole album of it," he snickers.

Mia's face distorts after hearing Jimin's last words. "What? You creep?!?"

"I'm not, I just capture funny moments and a lot of it happens to be you."

"Okay, so you're saying you like to laugh at me 'cause I look stupid?" She connects her brows as she glares up at him.

"It's just videos of you doing your victory dance, that time when we were ice skating and stuff. It was just really funny, and whenever I watch it, it brightens up my day, it's a compliment." He softly smiles at her, caressing her smooth reddened cheeks.

Mia purses her lips from smiling before snuggling her face back into his warmth, encapsulating their bodies in each other's hold.

"By the way, if you post those photos, that means I can't post my photos," Jimin breaks their silence.

"Yeah, or you'll just have to wait for another month or something to post them," she chuckles.

"OR," he emphasises his words, "we don't have to keep it a secret."

She stares up at him, raising one brow questioningly.

"I mean, if they ask, I'll them the truth. I'm not going to lie about it, I'm not even trying to hide it right now." He opens his arms, displaying his carelessness of the public around him. He looks down at her lovingly, squeezing both her cheeks, putting a grin on his face.

"If you get in trouble.." she hesitantly speaks out.

"PD-nim already knows."

"WHAT? Is this why he always seems genuinely happy whenever he sees us? I was worried at first, wondering if there was an underlying meaning behind it," she recalls.