XXVII

27

"Hey Mia! Let's talk!"

"What's up?"

"A particular someone just wants to ask if.." Taehyung was suddenly out of Mia's sight when Jimin jumps on him, dragging him down with his weight force resulting in a mess on the floor.

"Chim... wants.... AAAAAH!!" He struggles to speak out as Jimin blocks his mouth with both his hands.

"GIRLFRIEND!!!" He managed to yell when Jimin pulls away his hands in disgust.

"EW!" Jimin shrieks. "Your saliva!" He reaches for the giggling Taehyung's shoulder to wipe it.

"Hahahhaha you guys are so cute." Mia messes Taehyung's hair.

"He tells me how depressed he is, waiting for your answer EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS, nearly THREE!"

"I can't trust you anymore!" Jimin jumps on the poor boy again, using Taehyung's hoodie to block his face this time. "Don't believe him! I don't know where he got that from!" He awkwardly laughs.

"You guys are such dorks. Cute dorks," Mia eyesmiles, making Jimin's heart flutter.

Mia taps her foot on the floor, pursing her lips. Then paces back and forth, looking at the tall intimidating door, reaches for the handle, then stops.

She's been contemplating for the past 5 minutes whether to enter, whether it's okay to. She sighs, gripping on the handle of her bag. She shakes her head, breathing in brave air and steps forward toward it.

"Oh, Mia! Hi!" Taehyung's box smile appear brighter than all the lights in the room. "Chimiiin, your not-yet girlfriend for the past 3 weeks is here." Mia could only chuckle awkwardly.

"Huh?" She hears Jimin drop whatever he's doing and sprints toward her instantly. "Stop teasing me, I'm still your hyung!" He pushes Taehyung's head out the door.

"Okay.. I guess I'll go too." Hoseok walks backwards out the practice room. Jimin pulls Mia in, as he watches Taehyung stand in front of him, hands shoved in the pocket of his hoodie with a frown on his face. "Go get your own girlfriend." Jimin whispers, poking his tongue before slowly closing it before him.

"Have you missed me already, is that why you're here?" Jimin's eyebrows dances.

"Pfffftt. As if. I just happened to walk past your room when Taehyung opened it. I have no reason to be here, she twists the doorknob.

"Aw!!!" He pouts, arms limply hanging. Mia turns her head back and smiles.

"I'm kidding!" Her fingers bite onto his mochi cheeks. "We need to let these cute little mochis grow!" She continues squeezing his cheeks.

"Here, I got some food. You guys have been practicing often for your next single, I hardly get the time to see you, meaning I hardly get the time to see you eat! You better not be starving yourself just because you need to practice more!" Mia furrows her brows like a lecturing mother. "In fact, you need to eat more, in order to practice more!" She rambles on as she lay out the food on the floor. "There's water, milk- important for a growing boy!" She showcases the milk box, earning a smile from Jimin. "And of course there's food! With spicy sauce, and mild- in case you find it too spicy." She looks up, catching Jimin stare at her. 

"Okay, bon appétit!" She breaks the silence.

Jimin claps his hands in excitement. Mia's eyes follow his hand grabbing a chicken and dipping it in the spicy sauce as he conquers the chicken, taking a gigantic bite. She studies his face, waiting for a reaction, slightly worried about her cooking.

"AH! So SWEEEET!!" He squeals in enthusiasm.

"HUHHH? Did I grab the wrong sauce?" She panics, dipping a finger in the sauce and places it in her mouth. "What the-?" She coughs, and chokes from the unbearable spice.

"Here," Jimin hands her the milk box that was meant for him, chuckling from her red face.

"What the heck! Jimin!!! That was spicy!" She continues sipping through the thin straw. "Did you want to kill me or something? You know I can't handle spice well!" She scolds him.

"Sorry, I know that." He feels a slight guilt. "But it wasn't the food that was sweet. You are," he winks, before giggling.

Mia furrows her brows to make herself seem mad, masking her thumping heart.

"You," he boops her nose, "are so sweet! And caring, and adorable, and charming and beauti-" Mia softly hits his shoulder, abrupting him.

"You IDIOT!" Jimin pretends to wince, rubbing the hit shoulder. "I'm supposed to be mad! Stop trying to get past me and you shall receive my wrath!"

"Awwwwww," he pouts, poking out his plump moistened red bottom lip. "I'm sooorry. Forgive me????" He tilts his head, still pouting with his chin resting on his palms.

Mia only continues to look at him with a straight face, pinching her arm in the hopes of not giving in.

"Hmmpph!" His brows now connect, lips pluckered than ever. He blinks deliberately, begging like a puppy. Mia grabs something from her pocket and swiftly takes a photo of this masterpiece.

"HAHAHAH!" She howls in laughter, clapping. "Okay, that was beautiful! And I'm sure it would make everyone's day."

"Don't show that to anyone!" He reaches for the phone, but Mia quickly pulls it away, hiding it behind her back, making Jimin push her towards the floor. He keeps his arm on the floor, stabilising himself as he hovers on top of her.

Mia's eyes widen, staring intently into his eyes. His formed smirk grazes his gorgeous sharp features, slowly and confidently lowers his face. She instantly shut her eyes, her breathing shakes in anxiousness.

She awaits for something to happen, but there was no movements at all. She flutter her eyes open, only to see Jimin's face a few inches away from her. She squeals, closing her eyes again.

Jimin reaches for the phone that was still gripped behind her back. She complies, giving it up with no hesitant. He chuckles, as he deletes the photo from her phone.

"Here you go." Jimin places her phone back to her hands, as he straightens up, but Mia was still frozen on the floor. "We're you expecting sonething else from me?" His voice suddenly deep, creating butterflies on her stomach.

"Wh-hah. What?" She gets up from her awkward position. "I.. I think they're looking for me now. Enjoy your meal," she was about to stand, but Jimin grips her wrist.

"You can't leave me to eat alone." He furrows his eyebrows in disappointment. "Stop escaping from awkward situations. Don't go away from me, okay?"

Mia's face softens, slowly nodding as she crosses her legs back on the floor. Jimin eyesmiles as he takes a bite of the omelette roll, squeezing her cheeks in joy. "Thanks, Mia."