XXVI

26

Jin hesitates to disturb Yoongi's sleeping form, forcingly stuck in a dilemma. He inaudibly shrieks, jumping up and down on his toes. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!" He whisper shouts.

"Too bad you chose to do dare!" Jhope evilly laughs.

And there goes the history of Kim Seokjin. May he rest in peace.

Unfortunately, Mia's inevitable turn has knocked by her doorsteps.

Seeing firsthand the possible wraths that may come her way if she chooses to do the members' barbaric dares, she decides to play it safe.

"Who was... your first kiss?" Kyoungji squeals.

Mia blushes before shaking her head vigoriously.

"AYYY, you can't lie!" Jimin points at her, curious to also know.

Mia reddens, blood boiling at how Jimin is pushing her to explain about her seemingly impossible truth. "I've never had a boyfriend, that's why."

"Yep, this child is purer than diamonds." Hyeji pats her head, defending her.

Jimin's eyebrows raised, appalled, when everything clicked in his mind.

He couldn't stop grinning. He eventually finds himself getting red too, his hands cupping his cheeks to cool it down.

. . .

"No wonder." Jimin blurts out, disturbing the silence of their walk to Mia's dorm,

"No wonder what?"

"No wonder you slapped me that night at the park." Jimin's grinning again. Mia looks away, annoyed at being exposed. Now he's going to get cocky.

"Sorry. I deserved that." He face palms his own face, trying to neutralise his smile. "Wow." He sounded truly amazed, gaining Mia's confused attention.

"First kiss." He triumphantly voiced out.

"Oh my gee, drop it already." Mia rolls her eyes.

"Oh my gee, my bad. I will now, ma'am." Jimin pressed his thumb and forefinger together, running it across his lips.

Silence grew upon the atmosphere again. "By the way, about last night, I hope I didn't sound too much of a creep." He chuckles. "But I'm really serious about what I said." Mia could only nod her head, tongue-tied.

"You don't have to answer me now. It's no pressure, I'm willing to wait whenever Mia." Jimin says seriously and genuinely.

She purses her lips, shy about Jimin's candid statement.

Mia knew that she liked Jimin too, that's why she was deeply hurt when he was avoiding her. But she wasn't ready to say it yet, she felt too embarrassed. This was all new to her, everything was all new for her.

"But, Bang Si Hyuk-nim doesn't allow us to date." Mia shyly says.

"Date? Who said anything about dating?"

"Oh." That was all that Mia could say. She had never been so humiliated in her life before. She was assuming too much.

Different thoughts went through her head. Was he even serious about his confession? Was this all a joke? What? Mia was anxious about the questions on her head, and that reflected on her face.

Jimin suddenly laughs. "I'm just kidding, sorry."

"Huh? Kidding about what? Your confession?" She growled, pissed off at the fact that Jimin may just be playing her.

"No, no." He stutters. "That confession was true. I truly like you Mia." Those words soothes into her ears, making her smile.

"I was talking about that dating part." He chuckles, cutting off all of the romantic vibe that Mia was embracing.

"Shut up. I don't wanna talk about it." Mia was embarrassed again.

"I didn't know you were that fast." He winks, making her blush. But she just rolls her eyes, trying to not let him win.

"Does that mean you like me too? Cause then we'll date, as what you've wanted." He continues teasing her, showing off his eye smiles everywhere.

"But I don't wanna date you." Mia says bluntly, making Jimin stop. He clutches his chest where his heart is, pretending to be hurt.

"Did I just get... rejected?"

"Heck yea you just did." Mia only chuckles, pulling his hand away from his chest. "But I'm serious Jimin, I'm not allowed to. It will only cause trouble, and you know that."

He sighs in disappontment. "I know. That's one of the reasons why I tried to stop my feelings towards you. I tried avoiding you, but my heart kept looking and looking for yours. I know how cliché that sounds, but-" Jimin chuckles, covering his face with his hands from his reddened cheeks.

His eyes widen as Mia suddenly hugs him. He puts his hands away from his face and encircle Mia with his arms, hugging her back tightly.

*camera clicks*

Nothing could wipe off the smile on both their faces as Jimin walks Mia back to her dorm silently, but a good silence, appreciating each other's presence and comfort.

"You know, we could try to hide it." Jimin breaks the silence.

"Huh?"

"If we date, we could keep it private." Jimin smirks.

"And how are you so sure that I will agree to dating you?" Mia stomps all over his confidence, wiping the smirk off his face.

"Aigo. My heart- oh my gosh my heart, is so- ugh." Jimin blabbers in english, making Mia laugh.

"Goodnight Jimin." Mia tiptoes to reach his cheek to kiss it before rushing inside the building.

*camera clicks*

Jimin stands frozen in his spot, taken off guard by Mia's sudden action. He blushes as he caresses the cheek where she kissed him.

Mia arrives in her dorm, looking out the window, expecting an empty street. But Jimin was still standing in the same spot, with a shocked reaction.

Eventually, he smiles, as he slowly turns his body to start walking. He starts jumping in joy speeding around the street, inaudibly screaming from Mia's point of view. She watches him, chuckling to herself at how crazy he looks until he turns into a dot from the distance.

Mia's POV
Hahha what a crazy idiot.
Wait- Did I just say that I like that crazy idiot?
And- did I just confirm that I like him?
Ugh. Now I'm a crazy idiot talking to herself.
I know, stop talking to yourself.
Oh my gee, I've gone mad now.
Yep.