XXXV

35

"..5, 6, 7 and 8!" Their dance instructor counts. "Okay, we're done for today. Well done girls, go through it individually and as a group in your own time," she walks out first as the girls are on the floor, trying to catch their breaths.

"Oh my gosh, I'll never get used to this," Jiwon exclaims.

"By the way, is Jungkook back?" Hyeji asks, immediately catching Mia's attention.

"Huh? Is he?" Mia sits up from her spot, eyes on the door as if she's expecting a Jungkook to pop up.

"I don't know, that's why I asked," Hyeji rolls her eyes.

"Well, I don't know either, that's why I asked!"

The two continue play fighting as usual, bringing noise and life in the group.

They all eventually grab their water bottles and towels before leaving the room. Mia is the first to leave the room, seeing a hooded man leaning against the wall, with his arms on his chest.

The noises catch his attention, he turns to the girl in annoyance. "Geez, you guys leave so late."

"Jungkook! You're back!" Mia jumps to hug Jungkook, slightly dragging him down due to his taller height.

"Let me go woman, you're full of sweat!" He struggles under her grip.

She lets go of him, "how was your break in Busan? I've missed you so much!" She playfully hits his arms.

"It was only for two weeks, chill," he rubs his hit arm.

"Yeah well the master no longer had someone to annoy. No one got me free lunches, but now you're back, hehe" she giggles.

"Well it was the best two weeks of my life since I met you," he expresses.

"Hope you made the most of it, cause now you're treating me to lunch!" She drags him along the foyer.

"Go clean yourself up first, geez!"

"Yeah you're right." She lets go of him before looking at him suspiciously, "you better not run away 'cause I'll still hunt you down!" She threateningly points her index fingers at the unwavered boy.

"Whatever, go hurry up 'cause you smell." Jungkook shoos her away, pinching his nose with both his index fingers. "Make sure to look your best," he winks.

Mia cringes, "ew, what for?"

"It's the first time someone's treating you to lunch since forever," he smiles sheepishly, wiggling his brows up and down.

Weirdo.

Mia rushes out of the building towards her dorm, eager for her upcoming free lunch whilst Jungkook joins V who was waiting in the lobby.

Mia showers and gets ready, picking out her jumpsuit and longsleeves, enough to shield her from the light coldness of the remaining winter as spring slowly takes over.

Mia's POV

This is the first Jungkook's asked us to dress up. He must be treating us to some good lunch then.

I smile to myself, excited for the delicious foods I'm expecting. I decide to put half of my hair up in spacebuns, feeling adorable and satisfied with my complete look after touching up light make up.

I wait for the other girls to meet me outside. Pulling out my phone, I surf social media. A lot of ARMYS are tweeting about missing the full BTS.

Yoongi enlisted in the army last year, Namjoon and Hoseok followed, enlisting just 3 weeks ago, before Jungkook and Taehyung went on their 2 week vacation to their hometowns.

The studio and the whole building can get quiet nowadays. There's less people to annoy now, although I'll be meeting the new recruited trainees soon, so I'm looking forward for that.

"Yo, we're all good to go," Hyeji approaches me, rushing everyone to leave. "We're supposed to meet them at 6! We're gonna be late!"

"And I wonder whose fault it was," I roll my eyes playfully. She hits my arms lightly before getting in the van and heading to our venue.

Indeed we arrive a couple minutes late, entering the place that seemed privately booked specifically for us. I notice balloons and banners that read 'Welcome Back!'

Confusion courses through my body as we step in the place. A lot of the staffs were present and the two boys, Jungkook and Taehyung hug a tall man with broad shoulders. I immediately recognise who it is.

"JIN HYUNG!" I rush to him with open arms as he accepts my hug with a chuckle.

"I forgot that you don't like calling others 'oppa.' I missed that about you," he squeezes my cheeks.

The rest of the girls also welcome and acknowledge his presence, surrounding the tall man full of love from the long absence.

All of a sudden, Soyoung's jaw plummets to the ground with wide eyes. "You're here too!" She exclaims, knowing exactly who it is.

I slowly turn around, seeing the man before me. The man that makes my fingers fidget, my head pound, increase my heart's speed and makes the world stop.

"Jimin."