Chapter 6:

Chapter 6

Two days after the incident at the hospital, Emily and Stiles both had found out that the girl named Samantha had also been a virgin like they thought

Two days after the incident at the hospital, Emily and Stiles both had found out that the girl named Samantha had also been a virgin like they thought. It proved that their theory was right and that someone was out currently doing sacrifices.

But, since Emily really didn't have any interest in pursuing it any further, she left the researching and worrying to Stiles. She only had to worry about the alphas being in town and the one's at school since she could feel their gazes on her whenever she was at her locker alone or in class.

There was no doubt in her mind that it was because of her father. She could already imagine the threats he gave Deucalion into playing into his games. He always had a way of manipulating people into doing what he wanted or if that didn't work, he'd use violence.

Her hazel eyes were currently focused on the box that was on her desk. Inside the box was the item she had needed from Derek which she had gotten back. She opened it, gently taking out the small glass bottle inside and held it up.

She stared at the yellowish colored liquid inside the bottle. The liquid itself held a lot of significance for her and she couldn't waste a drop of it.

She put it back inside the box, locking it before placing it inside her drawer. She locked that as well and glanced at the clock, she needed to get to school.

With a sigh, escaping her lips, she made her way towards the door and picked up her bag before leaving her office and heading out.

oOo

"I looked everywhere. It's like he just walked away. Left his car, his dog." Scott explained to Stiles as they stood in the boy's locker room getting ready.

"Okay." The human nodded. "Was he, like... could he have been a virgin maybe? Did he look like a virgin? Was he, you know, virginal?"

"No, definitely not. Deaton makes me have sex with all of his clients. It's a new policy." Scott chuckled at his own joke, stopping when he saw the expression on his bestfriends face. He sighed. "No, I don't know if he was a virgin. And why are you talking like he's already dead? He's just missing."

"Missing and presumed dead because he's probably a virgin, Scott." Stiles insisted, the anxiety rolling off of him in waves. "And you know who else is a virgin? Me. I'm a virgin, okay? And you know what that means? It means that my lack of sexual experience is now literally a threat to my life. Okay, I need to have sex, like, right now. Someone needs to have sex with me, like, today. Like, someone needs to sex me right now!" He slammed his locker shut.

"All right, I'll do it." Danny offered, doing his best to hide his amusement and laughter when he saw the expression both Scott and Stiles gave him.

"What?" Stiles choked out in surprise.

"Come to my place at 9:00. Plan to stay the night. I like to cuddle." He continued.