Chapter 21:

Morning came quickly, his brown eyes fluttered open and he stifled his yawn, his eyes falling on the beautiful young woman lying in bed next to him with her eyes still closed

Morning came quickly, his brown eyes fluttered open and he stifled his yawn, his eyes falling on the beautiful young woman lying in bed next to him with her eyes still closed. He turned his body so he was on his side.

He was still in awe that she was still here. That she was with him. He still couldn't believe it. The last few weeks had gone by too fast for him. They had spent almost every minute of everyday together since that first night they spent with each other.

He couldn't help but stare at her, his eyes trailing down her face to her neck to the rest of her body that was covered by the thin sheets. It struck a chord to his lower regions, naughty thoughts coming to mind and he swallowed thickly, recalling the way her body moved against his own.

"You really are insatiable, aren't you?"

He yelped. "You're awake?" He choked out, seeing her eyes opening to stare at him with obvious amusement. "You knew I was staring at you." He accused playfully.

A coy smile slipped onto her lips as she turned so she was on her side. "That's not all were doing."

He realized that he was hard and that his member had been poking at her leg, his cheeks reddened slightly. "Can you blame me?" He muttered, cupping her cheek with his right hand. "You're so beautiful, Em."

A flush appeared on her own cheeks, she pouted at him. "Do you have to say stuff like that?" She huffed, her heart fluttering in her chest.

"It's the truth." He said honestly, his brown eyes never leaving her hazel one's. He rolled over, hovering over, leaning down and pressed his lips to hers. His warm, calloused hands trailed down her hips before she quickly flipped them over, her hand kept on the sheet that covered her body.

She pulled her lips away from his. "Sorry, but not happening."

"What? Why?" He whined, watching her as she got up, taking the sheet with her.

She turned her head, looking at him. "The girls wanted to grab coffee before school and I have to meet up with them. As much as I want to stay here with you, I can't." She dropped the sheet, her bare body in full view. "I'd say join me in the shower but I don't want to be late."