Chapter 32:

"Emily, you need to calm down

"Emily, you need to calm down." Eli stared at the other pureblood with concern. She was still pacing back and forth.

She turned to him, giving him a look of disbelief. "Calm down!? You want me to calm down when Stiles has been missing for two days now." She hissed. "What if he's hurt or worse?!"

"Okay, you and I both know that he's more than likely okay especially if what you told me was true. He could be possessed by the nogitsune and out causing trouble." He said bluntly. He didn't want to remind her of the last message that Stiles sent her that he was okay and to not look for him. "He already almost killed that Isaac kid at the hospital."

"Maybe." She paused, seeing look he sent her. She sighed. "Probably. Okay, he was more than likely the one who cut the wire but it wasn't him. It was that thing inside him."

He shook his head and took notice of the bags underneath her eyes and how exhausted she looked. "When was the last time you ate?"

She tensed, glancing at him. "About four or five days." She answered hesitantly. "But, it doesn't matter. No one has seen Stiles since the hospital. I have to find him."

"No, you need to rest. Go upstairs shower and I'll bring you some blood bags. Then you're going to get some sleep because you definitely need it and then we'll keep looking for loverboy." He told her and she was ready to retort and he raised a finger. "No, Emily. You need to rest and eat. Now, go."

Emily huffed and reluctantly headed upstairs, cursing him under her breath as she checked any messages on her phone. She opened the door, reading the message from Lydia who told her she was going to Derek's loft to talk to Peter in hopes that it might help with finding Stiles. The pureblood was only relieved that Allison was going as backup and hoped that the former alpha could help with Lydia's banshee abilities.

"Emily?"

She stiffened, immediately looking up to see Stiles standing in front of her bed. "Stiles?" She breathed out in surprise and relief.

He smiled at her, a bit teary eyed. "Hey." She immediately wrapped her around him and he held her tightly.