Chapter 9:

Chapter 9:

"Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon

"Last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon." Allison said, after telling them about her encounter with her former boyfriend.

Stiles sighed, glancing at Emily who took a seat on the bed as she continued to eat the chips. "Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me too, but actually, it was Boyd who was really off." He said. "I watched him put his fist through the vending machine."

Lydia looked the most disturbed by all of this. "See, it is the motel. Either we need to get out of here right now, or..." She looked through the drawer in the nightstand next to her bed where Emily was sitting and pulled out a bible. "-someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP, before the werewolves go crazy and kill us."

The pureblood took the bible out of her hand and curiously flipped through her as she continued to quietly eat the chips, distracting herself from the hunger she felt.

"Okay, just hold on, alright?" Stiles interrupted her. "What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three, right?"

"You mean like three sacrifices?" Allison asked.

He nodded. "What if this time it's three werewolves?"

"Scott, Isaac, and Boyd." The huntress breathed out in disbelief.

"Maybe we were meant to come here." He said.

"Exactly! So can we get the hell out of here now ?" Lydia pleaded, she didn't want to watch anyone die or see anymore dead bodies. "Please?"

"Wait, hang on." Stiles looked at the bible and articles inside of what Emily was looking through. "Let me see this." He sat down next to her as she showed him.

Her eyes flickered to the article in her hand. " "28year-old man hangs himself at the infamous Glen Capri." " Emily read aloud, licking her lips as she hummed. "Wow."

Stiles took the bible out of her hand and shook it, other articles falling onto the bed. "Oh, no. Look at these two." Lydia said, her green eyes filled with fear. "They both mention the room 217. These are probably all the suicides that happened in this room."

"So if every room has a Bible..."

"There could be articles in all the rooms."

"That's a beautiful thing." Stiles said sarcastically. "Most places leave a mint under the pillow. This one leaves a record of all the horrible deaths that occurred."

"This is actually kinda interesting." Emily muttered, finding herself morbidly curious if there were other articles in the other rooms. She hadn't checked her own drawer so she probably had a bible with articles in it too.

The three humans gave her deadpan expressions.

"What if the room next door has the one about the couple?" Lydia asked, looking at Allison who looked worried. Emily glanced between the two curiously before watching Stiles rush out of the room.