Epilogue

Everything had seemed to gone to hell once they walked into La Iglesia

Everything had seemed to gone to hell once they walked into La Iglesia. Stiles had gotten a phone call from his dad who despite sounding angry was relieved to hear he was okay. Thankfully the Sheriff was kind of enough to go to the school to check and make sure that Lydia was okay since they hadn't heard from her.

After the call, they were chased around by the berserkers and Emily had sent Stiles to look for either Kira or Scott while they distracted the berserkers. And just before they could kill one, Stiles and Kira showed up claiming that it was Scott.

Liam had managed to get through to his alpha and now they were all stuck watching the showdown between Scott and Peter. It seemed that the former alpha had finally confessed to wanting to kill Scott for the power that he claimed was rightfully his.

Although, the fight wasn't long and Emily couldn't say she was surprised since Scooby always seemed to win. And even though Peter believed himself to be powerful, he wasn't. He didn't belong to a pack and he wasn't an alpha. He was an omega, the weakest type of werewolf.

The sun had finally come up as everyone was busy saying goodbye to Chris Argent since he agreed to leave with Araya. The woman agreed to not hurt Scott or his friends as long as the Argent joined him in her hunt for Kate.

While everyone was saying their goodbyes, Emily walked over to the van where Peter was laying inside all chained up. She gripped the needle in her hand as she climbed in, sitting in the seat as the man slowly opened his eyes, regaining consciousness.

"E-Emily, you have to get me out of here." He said, glancing around hoping that no one was around as he tried to get out of the chains that were wrapped around his body.

She tilted her head, giving him a blank look. "You had a chance to actually be the good guy and you blew it." She told him bluntly, making him stop his wriggling as he realized just what she was referring to. "She won't ever trust you and you can only blame yourself for that."

"You want me to apologize to her, I'll do it. Just let me go." He said slowly, even though he wasn't capable of apologizing. He was never good with his words. He'd rather buy Malia something to make up for what happened and show her he could change.