Chapter 53:

"I still think we should go to the police station

"I still think we should go to the police station." Stiles said again as he paced back and forth in her living room. "What if they need us?"

Emily exhaled, sitting on her couch as she took a sip of the blood that she poured into a cup. "What can we do? I can't look into her memories since she knows how to block me and you aren't exactly intimidating."

He looked mildly offended. "I can be intimidating." He faced her with a serious expression.

She pursed her lips, staring at the expression he was giving her. "You, my love, are adorable." She chuckled and sat up. "I was thinking we could do something else while everyone is focused on the assassins and Meredith."

"We're not having sex right now." He deadpanned, not that he wasn't in the mood, he was always in the mood but they had more important things to worry about.

She tilted her head, smirking at him. "I wasn't going to suggest that." She mused, enjoying how flustered he got and she held up a cassette tape. "I was thinking we could listen to this."

He gaped. "You took the tape."

"Well I thought that we'd find something much faster since the deputies are currently more focused on interrogating Meredith." Emily said, handing it over to him as he read the title.

He looked at her with bright brown eyes. "You're awesome!" He gave her quick kiss on the lips. He was really hoping that they could find something so they could hopefully end this whole deadpool situation.

She blinked

She blinked. "I know."

"Do you have a tape player?" He looked at her curiously.

"I think Cece has one." She muttered thoughtfully. "I'll go get it."

While she left to get the cassette player, he stared at the cassette in his hand, wondering what else was on it aside from Lorraine's death. "I knew I smelled anxiety." Eli drawled out as he stepped into the living room.

Stiles frowned at his disheveled appearance, choosing to ignore his comment. "What happened to you?"

The pureblood had some blood on his shirt along with what looked like bullet holes. "Oh, you know, I was just out trying to have some fun at this new club Sinema but instead I get attacked by these guys with guns. They said something about me worth a bit of money and started shooting." He paused, pouring himself a drink.