Chapter 51:

The two were naked and kissing heavily on his bed, enjoying the quiet morning

The two were naked and kissing heavily on his bed, enjoying the quiet morning. They were completely alone which was a surprise since Malia or Cece were always home. It had been a week since the psats and luckily in that time not much had happened. No new assassins or dead bodies popped up. Although, they knew that eventually something would happen.

Emily nipped his throat as she straddled him and he groaned at the feeling of her teeth grazing that spot. Her naked body in his lap made him slowly start to harden beneath her. The only thing that covered their lower halves was the comforter.

He pulled her down onto his member and they moaned at the pleasuring feeling they got. She rocked her hips into him and he thrusted up into her. Both trying to reach their climax for the second time that morning.

She moaned as he flipped their positions so he could thrust into her harder and deeper. Her back arched once she close and he gripped her hip tighter as his movements started to get sloppier the closer he got.

Their bodies were slick with sweat and the two cried out once they reached their peak. He rolled off her, breathing rather heavily and the two shared a pleased grin.

Their moment of bliss was cut short by the ringing of his phone.

.

oOo

.

"You need me to do what?" Her hazel eyes shined in disbelief with her lips forming a scowl as she stared at her boyfriend who had finished explaining the plan to her

Apparently, they wanted to fake Scooby's death in order to lure out the benefactor and finally figure out who it is that set up the deadpool.

Stiles placed his hands on her shoulders, staring deeply into her eyes. "I need you to be with Melissa and Mrs. Yukimura while Kira, Liam, and I watch the cameras."

She removed his hands off her and crossed her arms over her chest. "But, why do I have to stay with them and not with you. What if the benefactor does show up?" She huffed. "I don't trust fox girl or Scrappy to be able to protect you in case something does happen."