Caelum Chapter 3

"He's gone, and this isn't safe. We need to move to a different island. It's too cold here, even for us, and we need to move," Caelum said as she looked at an ice dragon patrol passed by.

The patrol started rapidly flying the group. He tipped us off! Caelum thought angrily.

"We have to go!" Caelum yelled, as she hurried them out of the entrance. But they were too late. The strong ice warriors surrounded them. They were knocked out and brought to the ice prisons, were they were tied up. They were going to be questioned. Queen Hypothermia personally came to question them. But she was not cruel, so she just asked them simple questions in a shy tone.

"Who are you dragons? What were you doing in our harsh frost territory?" She asked with a sweet voice.

To which Caelum responded, "Me and my friends were just out exploring. My overprotective mate here attacked an innocent bypassing dragon." Caelum shot an angry glance in Shadow's direction. The Queen nodded and gestured to her guests.

"It is ok, dear, Polar had left his home without permission, and for that, it is not your fault for being overprotective," she said, smiling at Shadow.

"Let them leave, but be wary gaurds," she said, then added, "Foreigners can often be unpredictable, and rulebreakers." To that remark, Caelum was very enraged, but didn't show it to the queen. Instead, she said,  "Thank you for being so kind and gracious, your Magesty." The Queen gestured to the exit, and the group quickly made their egress. The Queen then smiled evily and touched Quasar's back with her frost cursed claws, and was surprised when it did nothing.
"If you were expecting me to freeze your majesty," Quasar said, "You have never met a Star Flyer. Because they are immune to the effects of heat and cold. So don't try that again, your Highness, because then your claws won't have a good day." After his noble mockery of the Queen, Hypothermia had nothing to say. She was completely baffled.

Nobody, in her entire life had threatened her, so she snarled, "Get them guards, for there are Flyers in this group. We MUST know who their queen is. NOW!"

The guards immediately responded to their Queen's command and blocked the exits. Caelum just rolled her eyes and walked back in. If only Quasar hadn't said anything. This would have been much easier! Caelum thought. Hypothermia walked towards them, outstreching her claws.

"Ah, I know who you are," she said, " The Dragon's Wing. Caelum, Shadow, Lucas, Asími, Frostbite, Typhoon, Luna, Quasar, Thea, Forest, Tony, Darkness, Daniel, Cloud, Violet, Sandstorm. And Frostbite, my dear sister, please return to our group. We were lost without your guidance as queen. I needed to take your place."

"Hypothermia, I wasn't meant to be Queen, I wanted to explore. And without my friends' help, I would have never found myself. Now I protect dragons, dear sister, and I love doing it. So stay queen. You deserve it." Frostbite said, standing tall. Caelum saw a small ring that had the human Queen's insignia on it. Caelum grabbed the ring off of her finger and destroyed it. Hypothermia went to hug Caelum and thank her, bet she stopped, because of her curse.

"Don't worry your curse," Caelum said, "It won't effect me." The Queen smiled and hugged Caelum. The Queen surprisingly gave very good hugs.

"Thank you so much Caelum! That cursed ring made me feel different. Now I can really rule this kingdom with a true heart," Hypothermia said, giving Caelum another hug. The Queen allowed them to leave.

As soon as the group left, the queen called out to them,"If you ever need a place to stay, just come to my palace for shelter." Caelum nodded and thanked her. They flew to the next island, which had a wonderful forest. They stayed there for the next night.