Polar Chapter 5

Polar woke up outside the old Night castle. He sighed then walked in. He started roaming the vast fortress until he came across the library.

After searching through almost the entire library, he cane across an isle with the name: Cursed and Legendary Books.

The very fist book in the isle was the book of Prophecy. SERIOUSLY. IT WAS HERE THE WHOLE TIME. REALLY? Polar thought, as he flipped through the book. He found a section called: the most mysterious prophecies of all time.

He skimmed through the section until he found it. The prophecy read:

The desert will come in the midst of night, to bring back the war.

She will get stronger and wiser, for she wants the power of flame and fire,

Someone will come running in,

All she wants is the throne,

She has the Claws of Death.

Nothing will shall stop her,

Besides the strange black dragon of foreign land,

For they, are the peacekeeper.

Polar was utterly confused by this. He didn't understand what it ment. At all. Not even in the slightest. So he slipped a piece of leather into the book to mark his place.

He flew to the Peace Acadomy, where Tidepool greeted him. For privacy, they went to a nearby cave. He showed her the book, and the prophecy that he found. Tidepool's eyes widened.

"Do you have any idea what it means?" Polar asked.

"Yes."

"Explain."

"That black dragon is the black dragon of foreign land. Someone will come running in refers to Princess Roadrunner, who is mad that shs lost the throne to a high noble."

Oh, that makes sense, Polar thought.

"The rest, I don't understand," Tidepool said.

Then in the caves, Polar heard a soft clicking in the cave. He quickly silenced Tidepool.

Then the noise increased in volume until a beautiful dragon emerged. She was black with purple on the bottom of her wings.

"Dragons, thou must leave the sacred caves of the cave bats," the dragon said, flaring her wings.

"What does 'thou' mean?" Polar asked.

The dragon sighed, "Thou doesn't understand thy speaking?"

Then Polar took a good look at her realizing she was blind.