Polar Chapter 10

The bat dragon told Polar and Tidepool to come back inside, and tell them how Polar got the spot on his head, and the cut on his leg.

Polar explained to her the 'spot' on his head was from being knocked out by the strange black dragon named Shadow and the cut was from the Night dragons that turned him in for a bounty.

He explained how Queen Hypothermia let him go. He described the entire incident to her. He finished with explaining the prophecy to her, and how there was going to be a war soon.

----------------one hour later-------------------

"I will help you. I think the war is between you and that group. I will get the Forest dragons to be our allies," she said, "And my name is Stora."

"I can convince the sea dragons to be our allies. I hope my sister, Queen Kraken will help us," Tidepool added.

"I will try the swamp dragons and the rainforest dragons," Polar claimed.

So they flew in separate directions. Polar flew to the nearby Rainforest Territory. He flew over the canopy of the rainforest and gently flew down to the middle.

He landed on the small platform on the canopy. He used the steps made out of trees to go into the small village.

There was a castle made of curved trees in the middle of the village with four guards at the sides. He flew to the small castle and asked the guards for an audience with the queen.

They let him in, but watched very closely. He bowed to her. "Your majesty, I have come to ask for your assistance in the coming war between us and the Flyers.

She glared at him like he just asked her to kill her favorite pet. "Our tribe is peaceful. We do not participate in wars fraught because of stupid reasons," she hissed, obviously upset with Polar.

She made a quick motion with her talons to the guards. They started humming, and the floor and ceiling, which were made of wood, sculpted themselves into a prison cell.

"Oh come on!" Polar complained, "I didn't even do anything!"

"I'm not the queen," she said, "I'm Princess Lilac, the acting queen. And unless you can help me save my mother's life, you are stuck in that cell, with guards watching you." She went to the next room, probably to check on her mother, Queen Bloom.