Storm Chapter 22

Storm woke up to see Caelum. She helped him up.

"Are you okay? Caelum asked.

"I'm fine," Storm said, slightly shaking his head.

Stora came in and unlocked the door, letting the two out.

"Thanks," Caelum said.

Stora just smiled.

As they were walking out, Caelum suddenly stopped. Storm turned around, wondering why the middle of the hallway was so important. She turned around, a serious expression on her face.

"Storm, we need to talk," she said.

Storm nodded his head, and lead Caelum to the war planning room.

Caelum sighed.

"What is it?" Storm asked, concerned.

Caelum looked him dead in the eyes and said, "The Dragon's Wing is leaving. We need to return to the mainland. With all of ou r allies, we were hoping to finally take down the human queen, who has been enslaving dragons."

"I need to come with you," Storm said

"No, you have a kingdom to take care of, you can't come with us," Caelum said.

"Actually Lightning rules the kingdom, and I do war planning. You guys are going to war, so I am coming with you," Storm responded.

"There is no way to convince you to stay, is there..." Caelum realized.

Storm nodded his head gleefully.

"Fine, but tell Stora. She might tag along too," Caelum ordered.

Storm nodded his head, and rushed to Stora's room. He ran in, to find Stora fighting with Polar.

Storm used The Mist to surround Polar. He took away all oxygen, and eventually, Polar blacked out. Storm threw him in one of the dragon-like proof cells, before returning to Stora's room.

"Caelum just wanted to ask if you would like to join the Dragon's Wing in going back to the mainland. We're fighting a war against the humans, who are enslaving dragons," he explained.

"Will Shadow be there?" She asked.

Storm nodded his head.

"Count me in," Stora responded.

"We leave tomorrow."