Finding out

~a week later~
"Devon Joseph Lillie baby come here there are letters for you" I walk up to Mama shouting for DJ still. I walk out of the living room to the kitchen and grab my letter before DJ even comes in the room. We just got home for school where the cheerleaders bully me if DJ isn't around not physical yet only calling me names and that.
"Hello Mama, thanks" I say as I run to my room.
"Walk baby girl" she says and I slow down and walk in my room.
"Come on come on I tear it open and see a bold word that turns my world up side down: accepted.
I skim though the letter and read on where to be and Chris's plan to surprise DJ who got accepted too. I am to meet my boat at the harbor at 1 and will be the third one. I walk down stairs to tell Mama the plan when I hear " hey kiddo" my brother says playfully ruffling my reddish-brown long hair with blue and purple extensions. I am 5'4' with dark gray/green eyes, pink lips, light skin. while DJ is 6'1' has black skin and hair and brown eyes.
"Hey D" I say happily while I hit his hand away " I got accepted to music camp" I lie to him and he falls for it.
"That's great kiddo. I also got accepted to Total Drama Island" he replies.
"Omg DJ that is great" I say hugging him.
I run to tell Mama the plan. ( I am to lazy to type it out but she agrees).
Happy, I run to my room and quickly pack laptop, iPod, head phones, earbuds, swim suit, enough clothes to last the eight weeks, my make up and toiletries, books, and keyboard in three suitcases.
I look and see that it's 8 already so I read my book until 10 then fall asleep.
~~ sorry that it's really short but I have the first chapter planned out.~~