The video and final challenges

~~ hey guys. Are you ready? here it is!~~

"I'll watch it, but can Owen sit with me." Chris nods and another chair is brought out. we take our seats.

the news people pop up on the flat screen. "breaking news" a women starts "a terrible, terrible car accident has occurred on highway 119 (made up I have no idea if it's true) around 8:30. Terra Juno is at the sence. Terra."

"yes I talked to some witnesses and it appears that the driver one of the cars, 24 year old Dexter Wilson, lost controll and hit this car" a picture of a blue minivan poped up on the screen it had the front bumper and engine tore off and was balencing on the edge of the clift and showed the passenger side where a girl with and looked almost the same as me but had light brown hair and brown eyes was being lifted out onto a gurney "the driver of the minivan 56 year old Missy Hart deid once the car came to a stop. 13 year old Nina Hart, who was sitting on the passenger side where the car hit is in critical condition. we talked to the other two survivers earlier." another clip pops up and shows me holding Alyssa tears running down our cheeks making a path down our dirty faces, with Owen beside me. "we are here with Kaitlin and Alyssa Hart and their freind Owen Johnson and I'm sorry for your loss girls but what happened if you don't mind answering my questions?"

"No I can answer them" i hear myself say. Some people gasp at the dark blue shirt with '

"wait why is she sorrwy" Allyssa raises her strawberry-blonde head.

"I'll tell you later, sweetie. Here why don't you play a game on my IPod" I hand her to Owen and grab my IPod and give her it.

"okay Katy" she takes it and I hold her again.

"how does he know what happened?" Terra asks

"she was video chatting me when it happened" Owen answers for me.

"Kaitlin what do you remember happened"

"I actually only remember yelling out 'i love you' to my family then being spun around and my seat belt broke and stopping."

"she covered me" Alyssa says proudly I laugh and continue.

"Owen was shouting to see if I'm okay, Alyssa crying asking what happened. I showed Owen what everything looked like in the car." i continued until I was at the doors part

"sissy I can't see good" Alyssa interups. I look down at her and gasp.

"owen get my bag her spare set is in my bag mine too." Owen walks off and comes back with a blue zebra stripped tote with pappers and books in there.

"jeez you need to clean this out more, flower" Owen says, making Alyssa laugh and Terra smile. "here" Owen puts two cases in my free hand.

"thanks owen, here's your glasses Alyssa" she takes them and continue playing her game and I put on my own. "sorry about that. anyway, where was I?"

"that's okay, honey. you were at the part about the doors were locked"

"okay thanks" old me finishes the story then is loaded in a helicopter with Alyssa and am flowen away. Owen Leaves with his mom and the clip fades back to the newsdesk.

"That girl was so courageous" the woman say

"agreed. she shouldn't have had to go through that" the man agrees and the clip ends.

I hear all the girls were crying, heck even the guys were crying. we get up and turn around to come face to face with....

....MY SISTERS.